2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th November 2015, 04:39 PM
Super Moderator

Uzaktan MBA izmir

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Uzaktan MBA izmir discussion page. Here you can discuss about Uzaktan MBA izmir in details. Please ask your question about Uzaktan MBA izmir in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
Executive MBA Izmir
Izmir Citibank ATM
Izmir ias
Uzaktan Egitim MBA
E-MBA Izmir
Uzaktan MBA e?itimi
Uzaktan e-MBA
English Universities In Izmir
Izmir High Technology Institute Ranking
15th June 2018, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Re: Uzaktan MBA izmir

I shifted to Turkey and planning to pursue MBA degree from İzmir University of Economics searching for course details. Will you provide me academic requirements for doing MBA degree from İzmir University of Economics also provide university address so I can visit for admission?
15th June 2018, 09:21 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Uzaktan MBA izmir

İzmir University of Economics, which is the first foundation university in İzmir and in Aegean region, was established in 2001 by the İzmir Chamber of Commerce Education and Health Foundation

About MBA course:

Master of Business Administration Distance Learning (e-MBA) is a special program designated for those who want to integrate further education into their professional and personal life.

Structure

Medium of instruction for e-MBA programs is either Turkish or English. Both programs are non-thesis.

The curriculum includes the functions of Business Administration, i.e. Accounting and Finance, Management and Organization, Operations Management and Marketing, along with a term project.

Graduation Requirements

The students studying in this second cycle program without thesis are required: To take and pass a minimum of courses with 30 local credits and a non-credit semester project which is graded on a pass/fail basis.

Students should have a CGP at least 3,00/4,00 for being able to graduate.

Program Coordinator

Assist. Prof. Dr. Zeynep Ertekin

zeynep.ertekin@ieu.edu.tr

İzmir University of Economics
Teleferik Mahallesi, Sakarya Cd. No:156, 35330
Bal

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in