2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th April 2016, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

US Visa Checklist

I want to apply for visa in United State US so can you please tell me the Document Checklist required for this?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIFT Checklist
Gujarat University Checklist
Inspectors Checklist Gphc
US Visa
The Visa Citibank
Quick Visa
MBA Visa UK
UB MBA checklist
MBA Visa USA
Visa IAF Fee
SCAD Admission Checklist
NIMS checklist
H1-B Visa
Army Schools Checklist
PNB visa card
Uk MBA visa
UGA admissions checklist
Law School Admission Checklist
What is VISA its uses?
FDA NDA checklist
7th April 2016, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: US Visa Checklist

The Embassy of the United States of America in London is the diplomatic mission of the United States of America in the United Kingdom. It is the largest American embassy in Western Europe. It has been located in the London Chancery Building, in Grosvenor Square, Westminster, London.

For visa you have to visit the Embassy of the United States of America.

Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.

Security will not allow entry to applicants that arrive more than 15 minutes in advance of their appointment time.

Please note all required paper work must be PRINTED HARDCOPIES.

Electronic copies will not be accepted.

Nonimmigrant Visa Checklist-

DS-160 Nonimmigrant Visa Application confirmation page

This online application form must be completed before your appointment.

The confirmation page should show a barcode and a copy of the photo that you uploaded

Application fee receipt

The current valid passport of each applicant. The passport must have two blank facing visa pages.

Appointment confirmation page. This will also have a barcode, as well as the details of your appointment time.

A valid passport style photo. This is a requirement if the photo you uploaded into your DS-160 form is not on a white background and was not taken within the last 6 months.

Other required documents – these vary based on your visa category and individual circumstances

Please ensure that the documents you bring are out of envelopes or sleeves when presented at the Consulate.

For families, the spouse and children’s documents must be separated individually.

Depending on your visa type, the following additional documentation will be required:

C1/D visas:

Employment Letter

E3 visas:

A copy of your certified and signed LCA

F visas:

Original I-20 (signed and dated on page 1)
Sevis Fee Receipt
Evidence of funds or proof of financial support

H, L, O, P, R visas:

I-797
3xI-129S (for L1 Blanket visas only)

I visas:

Employment Letter

J visas:

Original DS-2019 (sign and dated at the very bottom of page 1, with SYDNEY as the place)
Sevis Fee receipt
DS-7002 (for trainees and interns only)

Second MRV Fee Payment Process

Some applicants may require two different U.S. visas at the same time.

However, if you are applying for a C1/D crew visa and also require a B1/B2 tourist visa, you do not need to pay the second application fee.

M visas:

Original I-20 (signed and dated on page 1)
Sevis Fee Receipt

If arrested or charged with a crime

Applicants that have been arrested for or charged with a crime, including offences involving the use of a controlled substance, are advised to bring in an original Australian Police Certificate.

It is highly recommended that it be a police certificate that is "Complete Disclosure" and has all recorded offences released.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in