2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st March 2016, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: UPSC Section Officer Stenographer Papers

UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Combined Section officers/ Stenographers (Grade B/ Grade I) Limited Departmental Competitive Exam is being conducted so as to recruit the candidates in various departments.

EXAMINATION SYLLABUS-

For Paper 1-

Knowledge of 5 year plans, Indian Economy, Development Schemes, Principles of Constitution of India, ules of procedure and conduct of Business in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha, Organization of Machinery of Government of India, Designation and allocation of subjects between Ministeries, RTI Act 2005

For Paper 2-

(For Category No. I, IV, VIII, IX)-

Manual of office procedure, Notes on office procedure, handbook of orders, fundamental and supplementary rules, central civil services (pension/ conduct/ classification, control and appeal/ leave), Compilation, Delegation and Intelligence Bureau Standing orders

(For Category II & V)-

Manual of office procedure, Notes on office procedure, handbook of orders, fundamental and supplementary rules, central civil services (pension/ classification, control and appeal), Compilation, Delegation and indian Foreign Service Rules, Financial powers of Government of India’s Representatives Abroad, Assisted Medical Attendance Schemes, Indian Foreign Service (Conduct and Discipline) rules

(For Category III & VII)-

Manual of office procedure issued by Min. of railways, handbook of orders, Indian Railway Administration, indian Railway Financial Code, Indian Railway Establishment, The railway services, the railway Servants

(For Category VI)-

Manual of office procedure, Notes on office procedure, handbook of orders, fundamental and supplementary rules, central civil services (pension/ conduct/ classification, control and appeal/ leave), Financial Regulations Part I (Revised Edition)

Paper III-

Candidates have to make the notes on specific passage given.

Tags
upsc

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in