2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th July 2014, 07:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: UPMT Availability dates for Form

Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test is a reputed medical entrance examination for admission in various medical courses offer by colleges situated in Uttarakhand below :

Important tentative dates :
Issue of forms : march 2015
Last date for form submission : April 2015
UPMT entrance date : may 2015

Eligibility for Exam:
You have to passed 12th grade examination with a minimum of 50% marks in the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology etc.

A minimum of 5% relaxation shall be given to the PWD Candidates and 10% to the SC/ST/OBC candidates respectively.

Exam pattern :
objective type multiple choice based questions on the following main subjects:
Chemistry (50 Questions)
Physics (50 Questions)
Zoology (50 Questions)
Botany (50 Questions)
Duration of Exam: 3 Hours

Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test notification

30th May 2015, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I want to apply for the UPMT exam? So I am searching for the UPMT Last Date of Online Application? Can you please tell me about the UPMT Last Date of Online Application? Also provide me its eligibility?
30th May 2015, 09:58 AM
Super Moderator

The Uttarakhand Pre medical Test or UPMT is a state medical entrance exam of Uttarakhand. The UPMT exam is conducted by HNB Medical University Dehradun for the admission to medical courses (MBBS and BDS) in the top government and private medical colleges in the state of Uttarakhand on the basis of UPMT counseling.

Important Dates

Starting Date of Online Application was on 23 March, 2015
Last Date of Online Application was 25 April 2015 (till mid night)
Last date for fees payment through e- Challah/bank draft along with submitting of Form in University was 30 April 2015 (up to 5 P.M)
Date of download of admit card will be on 5 May 2015
UPMT Exam Date will be on 17, May 2015 (10 am to 1 pm)
Result Declaration will be on Date- 31 May 2015

UPMT 2015 Eligibility:

The candidate must be a citizen of India.

The minimum age criteria is 17 years as on or before 31.12.2015 and on and before of taking admission in the respective college.

The maximum age criteria is 25 yrs as on 31.12.2015, for reserved category candidates there will be relaxation of 5 yrs in the upper age limit.

The candidates appearing for the UPMT exam must have passed class 12th with minimum 50 % for general category candidates and 40 % for SC/ST/OBC category candidates. The candidates must have passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and biology.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in