2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th June 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

UPESEAT Key

Is there official key of UPESEAT 2015 Exam released by the UPES University? I am searching for official answer key of this Entrance Exam to do analysis. So if the UPES University released answer key, give it to me. Can I contact to the University campus to get answer key and its detailed solution.
Similar Threads
Thread
UPESEAT Counselling
UPESEAT Result
UPESEAT Pattern
UPESEAT Test
UPESEAT Fee
How To Crack UPESEAT
Eligibility for UPESEAT
Apply for UPESEAT
UPESEAT Entrance
Answer Key of UPESEAT
UPESEAT Dehradun
UPESEAT Marks Vs Rank
UPESEAT Marks Vs Rank Result of UPESEAT
UPESEAT Papers
UPESEAT Admission
UPESEAT Marking
UPESEAT Colleges
UPESEAT Syllabus
UPESEAT form fees syllabus for UPESEAT
UPESEAT Placement
28th January 2020, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Re: UPESEAT Key

Can you tell me the process to download the Answer Key for UPESEAT (UPES Engineering Aptitude Test) conducted by University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?
28th January 2020, 08:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UPESEAT Key

UPESEAT or UPES Engineering Aptitude Test is conducted by University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun for admission to the candidates in B.Tech programmes on the basis of three channels: UPESEAT, JEE Main merit or Class 12th through the centralised counselling.

Admission to the B.Tech programmes will be through UPESEAT for 80% of the seat intake. The remaining 20% of the seats will be for the non-examination entry - JEE Main or class 12 merits. However, if seats are unfilled for these categories, the university will use UPSEAT merit to allot the seats.

The process to download the Answer Key for UPESEAT (UPES Engineering Aptitude Test) conducted by University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun is as follows:

Visit the official website of University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun

On the home page only, you will get the information about Answer Key

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies - UPES
Energy Acres, UPES, Bidholi, Via, Prem Nagar,
Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248007, India
Toll Free: 18001028737

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in