2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Update ECIL

Provide me the details of latest updates and the announcements of Electronics Corporation of India Limited ECIL? Also tell me the link of the official website of Electronics Corporation of India Limited to get the details of daily updates of this company?
Similar Threads
Thread
DSSSB news update
Jiwaji University Update
RPET Update
MDU Result Update
MBA smc update
SSC CHSL update
TISS Update
Update APTET Details
DMRC Update
Kota University New Update
MP PET Latest Update
Update Resume in Yes Bank
Update on IIIT Bhubaneswar
RTU Result Update
Lsi hba firmware update
WB Primary TET Update
DTE Update
CCSU Update
IIT JEE News Update
ISRO news update
26th May 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Re: Update ECIL

Hello sir, my father is looking for to get latest updates from Electronics Corporation of India Limited. Is there any one can tell me where from he can get updates of Electronics Corporation of India Limited?
26th May 2018, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Update ECIL

The Electronics Corporation of India Limited is provides its latest updates in recent update section.

The ECIL recruitment exam is one of the major PSU recruitment exams. The ECIL is offering jobs to Engineers with post-training placements at ECIL Headquarters in Hyderabad or any of its Zonal Offices located across India.

ECIL Jobs are majorly for the recruitment for CS, ME, EE, EC departments.

The ECIL was setup under the Department of Atomic Energy on 11th April, 1967 with a view to generate a strong indigenous capability in the field of professional grade electronics.

All recent updates are Electronics Corporation of India Limited:

All recent updates are Electronics Corporation of India Limited:
As on May 2018:

Written Test for recruitment of various contract positions is scheduled on 09.05.2018 against ADVT.NO. 17/2018

Name of the Selected Candidate for the Post of Executive Director(Nuclear) against Advt. No. 29/2017.

List of Provisionally Selected Candidates for Technical Officer on Contract & SAA on Contract posts vide Advt. No. 9/2018.

Provisional List of Selected Candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) posts vide Advt. No. 37/2017.

All donations towards the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund (PMNRF) are notified for 100% deduction from taxable income under section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.

Contact to:

Electronics Corporation of India Limited,
PO.ECIL, HYDERABAD - 500 062

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in