2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th November 2015, 03:39 PM
Super Moderator

Upd MBA

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Upd MBA discussion page. Here you can discuss about Upd MBA in details. Please ask your question about Upd MBA in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
14th June 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: Upd MBA

Hii sir, I Wants to do MBA from the Virata School of Business Will you Please Provide me the Information About the MBA Course of the Virata School of Business ?
14th June 2018, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Upd MBA

The VSB was established in 1916, initially as a school within the university. It has since been the leader in management education in the Philippines, not because it is the oldest academic institution in management but because of its continuing pursuit of academic excellence

About the MBA Program :

The MBA Program of the University of the Philippines' Virata School of Business aims to help managers gain a distinct advantage in their profession, whether they are in industrial, financial, government or non-profit institutions.

The MBA Program is looking for participants with strong academic backgrounds, professional experience, personal maturity and the interest and discipline to develop their managerial and leadership potential

To achieve this goal, the School offers a broad-based program curriculum which hopes to strike a balance between technical training and practical problem-solving, that is founded on current management theories and approaches

. It is complemented by case analyses, company/industry studies, business games and other experiential learning methods.

Core Subjects :

BA 201 - Economic Analysis
2 BA 211 - Management Science
3 BA 219 - Corporate Financial Reporting
4 BA 220 - Managerial Accounting & Control I
5 BA 221 - Managerial Accounting & Control II
6 BA 230 - Marketing Management
7 BA 240 - Operations Management
8 BA 243 - Management of Innovation
9 BA 251 - Organizational Behavior
10 BA 280.1 - Fundamentals of Financial Management
11 BA 280.2 - Corporate Finance and Financial Markets