2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Upcoming Vacancy In IAF

I would like to join the Indian Air force for any post. Please tell me about the Upcoming Vacancy in IAF so I can apply for the vacancy which meets my eligibility. Please tell me about the important dates of the IAF Upcoming Vacancy also so I can apply on time.
Similar Threads
Thread
SSC Upcoming Result
Indian Air Force Upcoming Vacancy
IAF Upcoming Vacancy
Upcoming SSC Vacancy
Upcoming Events In JNU
RPF Constable Upcoming Vacancy
SBI Upcoming Exams-16
MBA Upcoming Exams
Upcoming SSC Stenographer
Upcoming BPSC Vacancy
Upcoming MBA Exams In
DSSSB Upcoming Vacancy
IAS Exam Upcoming
Upcoming MBA Deadlines
Upcoming HAL Recruitment
Upcoming Events at DTE
Upcoming Job in Vyapam
DMRC Upcoming Vacancy
Upcoming Vacancy in BCA Courses
Upcoming SSC Exams
23rd May 2018, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Re: Upcoming Vacancy In IAF

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Job vacancies of the Indian Air Force ?
23rd May 2018, 10:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Upcoming Vacancy In IAF

The Indian Air Force is the air arm of the Indian armed forces. Its complement of personnel and aircraft assets ranks fourth amongst the airforces of the world.

As you Asking for the Information About the Airmen (Group Y) Post the Details of the Recruitment Are given below

Draughts*man Grade - III 01

Lower Division Clerk (LDC) 03

Cook ` 02
Painter` 01
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) 44
Mess Staff 15
Safaiwala/ Safaiwali 13

Eligibility Criteria

Draughts*man

(i) Matriculation or its equivalent from recognized Board or University. (ii) Two year's Diploma in Mechanical Drawing or Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Draughtsmanship (Mechanical or Civil) from and Industrial Training Institute or equivalent recognized Institution. (iii) About five years experience in Draughtsmanship in a Government Institute. (iv) 18-25 years of age

Lower Division Clerk (LDC)

(i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. (ii) A typing speed of 35 w.p.m in Eng*lish or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on computer. (iii) 18-25 years of age. (iv) Skill Test Norms on computer. English Typing @ 35 w.p.m., Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m. (Time allowed-10 mts.) (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 Key depressions for each word)

Cook

Essential: (i) Matriculation from recognized Board with a certificate or diploma in catering (ii) One year experience in the trade. (iii) 18-25 years of age

Painter

(i) 10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute; (ii) Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Painter from a recognized institute; (iii) 18-25 years of age. OR Ex-serviceman in appropriate trade viz. Painter.

Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)

Essential: (i) Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board. (ii) 18-25 years of age. Desirable: One year of experience as Watchman or Lascar or Gestetner Operator or Mali from an Organization or Institute.

Mess Staff

Essential: (i) Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board. (ii) 18-25 years of age. Desirable : One year of experience as Waiter or Washer Up from an Organization or Institute.

Safaiwala/ Safaiwali

(i) Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board. (ii) 18-25 years of age.

Date of the Recruitment : 04/06/2018

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in