2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

19th December 2015, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Upcoming GMAT Exam Dates

I want to take admission in top business schools of the world so that I am planning to give the GMAT (Graduate Management Aptitude Admission Test) Exam. Will you please provide me process how can I check the Upcoming GMAT Exam Dates?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA gmat dates
Upcoming GMAT Exam
GMAT Singapore Test Dates
GMAT Test Dates Houston TX
GMAT HK Test Dates
Oklahoma GMAT Test Dates
Upcoming GRE Test Dates
IAS Exam Upcoming
GMAT Exams Dates 2015
LSAT Upcoming Dates
GMAT Exam Dates
TRB Dates for Upcoming Exam
ESIC Exam Upcoming Dates
MAT Exam Upcoming dates
GMAT Entrance Exam Form Dates
GMAT Entrance Exam Dates
B.Ed Entrance Test Upcoming Dates \
Upcoming MAT Exam dates
GMAT Exam Upcoming Form Sale Date
Dates and place to get the forms for upcoming BITSAT Exam
19th December 2015, 02:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Upcoming GMAT Exam Dates

GMAT or Graduate Management Aptitude Admission Test is a universally accepted entrance test that is conducted for those students, who want to get accepted to World’s competitive business schools for the courses of:

MBA
Master of Accountancy and
Master of Finance programs

Four sections of the GMAT exam – Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative, and Verbal.

Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) Section - The Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) measures your ability to think critically and to communicate your ideas. During the AWA, you are asked to analyze the reasoning behind a given argument and write a critique of that argument.

Integrated Reasoning Section - The Integrated Reasoning section measures your ability to evaluate information presented in multiple formats from multiple sources.

Quantitative Section - The Quantitative section measures your ability to analyze data and draw conclusions using reasoning skills.

Verbal Section - The Verbal section measures your ability to read and understand written material, to evaluate arguments, and to correct written material to conform to standard written English.

Process to get the GMAT Exam dates:

1 Visit the official portal of the GMAT India which looks like:

2 in the middle center of the page you will get the GMAT Registration link click on that.

3 You will be redirected to the new page looks like:

4 Now you will get the GMAT Test Dates link click on that new page opens like this:

5 Find the test center near to your place.

6 Your result will be displayed.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in