2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th July 2018, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Re: UPCAT Traffic Advisory

My friend said me to search for UPCAT Traffic Advisory. Someone suggested me for this site, so is there anybody who will give information about UPCAT Traffic Advisory?
16th July 2018, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UPCAT Traffic Advisory

As you are looking for information about UPCAT Traffic Advisory, so here I am giving information about UPCAT Traffic Advisory. You should not to go anywhere for this information.

Here is information about UPCAT Traffic Advisory:

Heavy traffic is expected in UP Diliman on August 3 and 4, Saturday and Sunday, because of the annual UPCAT.

The Office of the Vice Chancellor for Community Affairs is implementing a one-way traffic scheme in the Academic Oval and the following streets: T.M. Kalaw, Quirino, Roxas and Osmena Avenues and parts of Regidor Street.

No vehicles may park at any point along the Academic Oval. The bike lane will be available to motorists.

The UP Sticker System will also be suspended for those two days and all portals into the University will be open to traffic from 4 a.m. to 10 p.m.

UPCAT Traffic Advisory Map:

You should download this attachment also for more details related to UPCAT Traffic Advisory:

UPCAT Traffic Advisory Article:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in