2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

UPCAT Architecture

I am Ritesh and had done with my 10 + 2 ..now want to do B. architecture from an knowned university and for that preparing for the UPCAT entrance exam so please provide the preparation tips regarding the UPCAT entrance exam??
Similar Threads
Thread
UPCAT Ay-15
Upcat et
How to Take A UPCAT
UPCAT Admission Results After Passing UPCAT
UPCAT Edu Ph
Upcat up
Can I Take UPCAT Again
Up UPCAT
UPCAT Our
UPCAT Subtests
Tips SA UPCAT
UPCAT Questions
Top 50 UPCAT
Can We Use Calculator in UPCAT
Cut Off UPCAT
UPCAT Location Map
UPCAT Fee Structure
How To Take Upcat
Upcat abu dhabi upcat abu dhabi upcat diliman
After BE Civil Masters in Architecture or Architecture combined with structural desig
4th September 2018, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Re: UPCAT Architecture

Hii sir, I Wants to get Admission Into the Architecture Colleges of the Uttar Pradesh Will you Please Provide me the Information About the UPCAT Exam that is taken As Entrance Exam for Admission Into the Architecture College of Uttar Pradesh ?
4th September 2018, 10:45 AM
Super Moderator

Re: UPCAT Architecture

As you Asking for the UPCAT Exam Let me tell you that it is a medical Entrance Exam of the State Uttar pradesh that is Now Replaced With NEET UG Exam And for Architecture Courses Admission there is a Entrance Exam Called NATA the Details of the Exam is as follow

About the NATA Exam

The Council of Architecture (COA) will conduct NATA 2019 tentatively in the last week of April, 2019. The exam will have one paper comprising two parts Part A and Part B. Part A of NATA 2019 will include multiple choice questions (from mathematics and general aptitude subjects) and have to be answered in online mode. Part B will include drawing-based questions and have to be answered on A4 size papers.

NATA Scores are used for admission to 5 year B.Arch. Degree Course at all recognized institutes in the country

Eligibility Criteria

The candidate must have either passed/appearing (1) 10+2 or equivalent exam (2) 10+3 diploma (any stream), or (3) International Baccalaureate Diploma after 10 years of schooling.

Minimum marks: The candidate must have scored minimum 50% marks with mathematics as a compulsory subject

Age limit: The candidate must be minimum 17 years of age

Examination Pattern

Total 62 questions are asked. Part-wise breakup:

Part A 60 questions

Part B 2 questions

Syllabus

Part A

Mathematics
Logarithms, Algebra, Matrices, Trigonometry,
Coordinate Geometry, 3 Dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Theory of Calculus, Application of Calculus, Permutation and Combination,
Statistics and Probability

General Aptitude

Visualising different sides of 3D objects, Objects, texture related to architecture and built environment,
Mathematical Reasoning, Sets and Relations

Part B -Drawing Test
Conceptualization and visualisation, Drawing of patterns - both geometrical and abstract

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in