2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th December 2012, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Up TET online application form

As you want to give the exam of Up TET and you want to prepare for the exam so you want the model question papers so here is the information regarding that:

Here I am giving you the link from where you can download the model papers:

jbigdeal.com/2011/11/up-tet-2012-model-question-paper-for-lower-primary-uttar-pradesh-tet.html
16th February 2016, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Hii Buddy , I want to apply for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test exam ,So Will you please tell me from Where I Can Get Online Registration From ?
16th February 2016, 09:41 AM
Super Moderator

Friend for your information Here I am Telling you Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Online Registration Process has Been Closed as on 16/12/2015 .

But for your Future Here I am Providing Information about Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test :

Candidates Can apply for Teaching Vacancies via UPTET Exam after Qualifying Following Exam :

Types of Vacancies:

TET Qualifying Paper
For class 1 to 5th class
Primary Level

For 6 to 8th class
Junior Level

Educational Qualification:
For Class 1 to 5th class

Candidates must have BTC, D.Ed. NTT, 2 years BTC Urdu, Graduate Degree or Minimum Bachelor Degree of Elementary Education from any Approved University / Institute.

For Class 6 to 8th class
Candidates must have Graduate Degree with D.Ed. having minimum 45% marks or appearing in B.Ed. with 50% marks or have a four year special education diploma with 50% marks from a recognized college / institute.

Application Fee

UPTET 2016 Application Form Fee (GEN / OBC) : Rs 400 /-
UPTET 2016 Application Form Fee (SC / ST) : Rs 200 /-

Application fee for UPTET 2016 will be paid though SBI Challan or Candidates can pay fee online with SBI Debit Card.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in