2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Up NIC In UPFOOD

I want to apply for the recruitment available at the Food and Civil Supplies Department of the National Informatics Centre, UP State Unit. so will you please tell me from where I can apply for the jobs of it? also give me the link to download the e-Challan of the recruitment of Food and Civil Supplies Department of the National Informatics Centre, UP State Unit?
30th November 2019, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Re: Up NIC In UPFOOD

I want the Pension / Retirement Gratuity Application form of Food and Civil Supplies Department, U.P., India so can you provide me?
30th November 2019, 10:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Up NIC In UPFOOD

I am providing you the Pension / Retirement Gratuity Application form of Food and Civil Supplies Department, U.P., India

Pension / Retirement Gratuity Application form

Two witnesses who were signed in the presence of ( Must be member of the same office as possible Where retired)

The mentioned witnesses should be working as soon as possible in the same office where the deceased employee was employed. In other cases, the Drawing and Distribution Officer will take decision in relation to the witnesses in their discretion.

Joint photo in passport size with wife / husband of the government servant.

In the event of death, the passport size of the applicant will be in your photo ( photo three

Copies will be given, two of which will be pasted on the form and a copy

In a small envelope, the pension form will be applied separately. Region

Five copies will be presented for taking out pension. Four of which

Separately with the form in the formers and in a small envelope per fifth Will be deployed.

Contact-

Commissioner, Food and Civil Supplies Department, UP,
Second Floor, Jawahar Bhawan, Lucknow (UP), 226001

Last edited by sumit; 30th November 2019 at 10:56 AM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in