2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th July 2012, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UP B Ed Entrance Exam

Here I am providing you the link of UP B Ed Entrance Exam result. You can download it from here and see your result.

upbed2012.in/result2012/bedent_roll_main_2012_1.asp
You have to enter your roll no. and then click on the submit option to get your result.

The above link will take you to the page that would look like similar to image given below.
29th February 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Shivam Pandey. I am from Kanpur. I want to be a teacher. So I am looking to give UP B>Ed entrance exam. Can you help me by providing me with the information regarding the dates and syllabus for it?
29th February 2016, 02:16 PM
Super Moderator

UP government conducts UP JEE for the admission in 2 Year B.Ed Program.
Lucknow University LU of Uttar Pradesh conduc this state level B.Ed entrance examination

Its Official notification will be published in the month of February 2016.

Course name: B.Ed Bachelor of education
Exam name: UP B.Ed JEE 2016
Conducting university Name: Lucknow University
Selection process:
Selection for B.Ed program will be done only on the merit.
All government, private college and university will use B.Ed score for admission to B.Ed program.

Eligibility Criteria:
Graduation Degree with at least 50 percentage of marks

Syllabus:

There will be the 2 language paper which is English Language and Hindi Language.
Applicant can choose any one language section.
The 2nd section consist Aptitude Test which will be general in nature
Another section is General Awareness in this section comprise the basic general knowledge like History, Geography, Civics, Economy, Basic Science and some current issue related question so applicant have need for this section see the newspaper and magazine it will cover all question of Current Affairs.
The most important section is Teaching Aptitude because this will be need further to make the career in teaching, so aspirant need to attention for this section.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in