2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd March 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Uoit mba

Hello sir, I am Marlon Samuels. I am form Ontario. I want you to help me by providing me some information about the full time MBA program offered by University of Ontario, Institute of Technology.
Similar Threads
Thread
UOIT TOEFL Requirement
Uoit toefl
3rd March 2016, 06:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Uoit mba

University of Ontario, Institute of Technology is a type of public university.
It was established in the year 2002.
It is located in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada.
It is affiliated by AUCC, IAU, COU, CIS, OUA, Fields Institute, Ontario Network of Women in engineering, CBIE, CARL.

As you have asked about the UOIT MBA program, check below for the information

The MBA program develops management skills through the analysis of cases and experiences drawn from business firms and government agencies.
It offers specializations in

Finance
International Business
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Marketing
Technology Management

The full time MBA program runs over 4 semesters.

16 months, based on full-time study, for students with at least two years of relevant work experience
24 months, based on full-time study, for students with less than two years of relevant work experience
Requirements:

Hold a four-year honours undergraduate degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution; and
Minimum overall academic standing of a B (GPA: 3.0 on a 4.3 scale or 73 to 76 per cent), with a minimum B+ average in the last two full-time years (four semesters) of undergraduate work or equivalent.

A third letter of recommendation from individuals who have direct knowledge of the applicant's professional and/or academic competence to succeed in the MBA program. Former or present supervisors from employment may be considered;
A Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score or a Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score
A resume

University of Ontario Institute of Technology l
2000 Simcoe Street North Oshawa,
Ontario L1H 7K4 Canada

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in