2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd March 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Unterschied MA und MBA

Hello sir I am in dilemma situation to do either master degree or MBA so please help me to come out of this situation by providing information about these two courses.
Similar Threads
Thread
Unterschied Zwischen MBA EMBA
Mba bwl unterschied
Unterschied MBA MBM
Unterschied zwischen MBA und msc
MBA unterschied master
Unterschied zwischen MBA und eMBA
2nd March 2016, 03:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Unterschied MA und MBA

A Master of Arts in Business Administration, a Master of Science in Marketing Management or an MBA - the economics further training is tremendous.

With the increasing number of non-consecutive Master programs in Germany and the confusion of an MBA or master's prospects rises.

While part-time master-deals largely below the € 10,000 mark, MBA programs cost an average between € 15,000 to € 30,000

Practice and Experience

Among the basic requirements of the MBA course is one that the participants bring in addition to a degree also of professional experience.

According Staufenbiel MBATrends study 2013/14 the average work experience of the MBA participants in Europe is six years.

Most of them are engineers, scientists, lawyers, doctors or scholars who opt for an MBA.

You want to get away from their professional duties and seek the way to the executive suite.

Each student brings their own experiences and therefore problem-solving strategies.

In teamwork and discussions, case studies and consulting projects future managers learn so that there is not only one solution.

Career at a Glance

Thus, although the MBA is a master, it's a special case.

For postgraduate study is not only content entirely aligned with the career.

At the top MBA schools there are huge alumni networks.

Career Services ensure that participants find a good job after their studies.

Whoever makes an MBA, must accept not only job application but also financial barriers.

According Staufenbiel MBATrends study studying in Germany is still low with an average of 20,000 euros.

MBA OR MASTER

Those who can not decide between MBA and Master, should ask yourself first: Which program provides me with the knowledge and skills that I really need for my planned career path?

Do I want to a particular subject area focus and think of myself as an expert or I want to manage the big picture?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in