2023 2024 Student Forum

2023 2024 Student Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/)
-   Main Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/main-forum/)
-   -   University of Science Arts & Technology (USAT) Faculty of Medicine (https://management.ind.in/forum/university-science-arts-technology-usat-faculty-medicine-342078.html)

Unregistered 13th April 2018 03:54 PM

University of Science Arts & Technology (USAT) Faculty of Medicine

How many courses are offered by Faculty of Medicine of University of Science Arts & Technology (USAT)? Is there anybody provide curriculum also of MBBS Courses offered by Faculty of Medicine of University of Science Arts & Technology (USAT)?

pawan 13th April 2018 03:55 PM

Re: University of Science Arts & Technology (USAT) Faculty of Medicine

There is College of Medicine, US Satellite State of University of Science Arts & Technology (USAT) offers several Courses:

Courses:
Doctor of Medicine, MBBS and MD, Main Campus, Enhanced Traditional Program [ETP]

Doctor of Medicine, MBBS and MD, for Health Care Professionals [HCP to MD]

USAT Fifth Year Program

Diploma in International Medicine

Diplomat in International Medicine [Post-Graduate]

Doctor of Nursing Practice, DNP

I am providing syllabus of MBBS Course for your reference:

MBBS Syllabus:

MBBS/MD, Block I: Basic Medical Sciences - 3 semesters [min 60credits], designed to prepare the student for advanced study of clinical knowledge and Clinical Skills.

Block II: Clinical Knowledge and Clinical Skills, min 30 credits. Note: Semesters IV and V summarized below may be also completed at the Main Campus or the International - US based Satellite locations. Basic and Clinical Sciences for MBBS and MD are the same content and duration.

Semester I: 20 Credits: Includes Gross Anatomy lecture, Functional Anatomy Lab, Medical Embryology, Histology, Introduction to Human Nutrition, Medical Physics, and Free Elective.

MBBS/MD, Semester II: min 20 Credits: Includes Medical Physiology I, Medical Biochemistry I, Intro Cell Biology, Medical Imaging I, Neurosciences, Medical Biostatistics for the USMLE, and free elective

MBBS/MD, Semester III: min 20 Credits: Includes Advanced Physiology & Pathophysiology, Microbiology I, II, Pharmacology

Block II: Note: Semesters IV and V summarized below may be also completed at US based Satellite locations for US based students.

MBBS/MD, Semester IV [min 18 credits]: Includes additional modules in microbiology & Infectious Diseases, Pathology & Pathophysiology, Pharmacology II and III, Medical Ethics, Physical Diagnosis, Basic Cardiac Life Support [BCLS], and free electives as desired

MBBS/MD, Semester V: [minimum 12 credits] Includes Introduction to Clinical Medicine, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Epidemiology, Public Health, & Preventive Medicine, Toxicology & Medical Practice, and free electives as desired.

Contact Details
US Information Office: 4288 Youngfield Street,
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Tele: 303-371-0252

Main Campus: South Mayfield Estate Drive,
Olveston, Montserrat
Tele: 727-388-2687