2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th June 2016, 09:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: University Of Pune Improvement Exam

University Of Pune conducts examination every year of various graduation, post graduation and research courses

university Of Pune Under Class Improvement examination form

Price : Rs. 30/-

Those candidates who have passed the following Degree/Post-Graduate Degree examination of this University in Lower Class in final Exam can only apply :

(1) B.A. (2) M.A. (3) B.Com. (4) M.Com (5) B.Sc. (6) B.C.S. (7) M.Sc. (8) M.Ed. (9) B.Pharm. (10) M.Pharm.
(11) LL.B. (12) LL.M. (13) B.E. (14) M.E. (15) B. Lib & I.Sc. (16) M.B.A. (17) M.P.M. (18) M.C.M. (19)
M.M.S. (20) M. Lib. & I.Sc. (21) M.C.J.

The results of the Class Improvement Scheme will be declared by the Examination Section considering at least performance of 1/3 theory papers now appearing as well as the previous performance of remaining Theory, all previous performance of Internal, Term-end, Practical, Oral Examination already cleared and passed, for the final Result under this scheme.

A candidate will be allowed maximum three attempts for the improvement of his/her class/grade within the stipulated period of five years.

Contact-

Savitribai Phule Pune University
Near Esquare Theater, Ganeshkhind Road
Pune, Maharashtra 411007
20th August 2023, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

I'm Soniya lund I want to give class improvement exam pls guide me how to fill form

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in