2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th April 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

University of Otago Pacific Island Centre

My sister is student of the Pacific Islands Centre of the University of Otago? I am looking for the Scholarships for First Year Students? Can you please tell me does the University of Otago Pacific Islands Centre offer any Scholarships? If yes then please tell me about its eligibility? Tell me About the condition for the Scholarships?
Similar Threads
Thread
Pacific University Island Eyes
Christ church university of Otago
Otago UNI MBA
Ushers Island Mental Health Day Centre
MBA Otago
Otago MBA Timetable
Otago MBA review
University of Rhode Island Police armed
Island Pacific University
University Of Otago
Otago MBA Placements
Otago MBA Alumni
Long Island University MBA
Long Island University Programs
Jobs OTAGO
Yashica Island Pacific University
Heide Island Pacific University
Affiliated Colleges Otago
Fee Structure for MBA In Otago University
PIMS Otago University
25th August 2018, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Re: University of Otago Pacific Island Centre

Can you list me the names of Scholarships awarded for Pacific Students by Pacific Islands Centre of University of Otago?
25th August 2018, 07:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: University of Otago Pacific Island Centre

The University of Otago has a large and lavish scholarships scheme. Some scholarships are specifically available to Pacific students only. Study grants are also available to Pacific students to study at postgraduate level.

First year and Undergraduate Scholarships
University of Otago Scholarship Database Search the database to find scholarships that you may be eligible for
University of Otago Entrance Scholarships
University of Otago Study Grants for Maori & Pacific Islands Students - $3000 scholarship for Māori and Pacific Islands students progressing to their fourth year of study
New Horizons for Women Trust Second Chance Training & Education Award - to help women return to education and training
Barbara Wood Memorial Foundation Scholarship - up to $1000 per year towards tertiary study for students born in the South Pacific region

Postgraduate Scholarships
University of Otago Scholarship Database Search the database to find scholarships that one may be eligible for
Division of Humanities Pacific Bridging Scholarships - $10,000 per annum plus payment of compulsory fees
University of Otago Pacific Islands Masters Scholarship - $13,000 per annum for domestic students of Pacific Island descent wanting to undertake a thesis-based Master degree
University of Otago Pacific Islands Doctoral Scholarship - $20,000 per annum for domestic or international students of Pacific Islands descent wanting to undertake PhD/Professional doctoral study in their chosen field of research
Lottery Health Research

Other Pacific Scholarships and Awards
Health Research Council funding opportunities website
LeVa Pacific Health Workforce scholarships website
Pacific Islands Polynesian Education Foundation Scholarships
Ministry of Health - Pacific Health and Disability Workforce Awards
Ministry of Pacific Islands Affairs - outlines scholarships and awards benefiting Pacific students and workers and includes awards for schooling, tertiary education, trades training and research
The NZ Aid scholarships scheme, run by the New Zealand government, offers scholarships to students from the Pacific Islands
Westpac Pacific Islands Graduate Program: Fiji; and Papua New Guinea;
Prime Minister's Pacific Youth Awards for youths aged 17-24yrs

Other Scholarships
Aspire Scholarships - $15,000 per annum towards private secondary schooling
Teach NZ Teacher Recruitment Scholarships
BreakOut scholarships and awards database has scholarships for school, polytechnic or travel grants; sports and arts schemes; personal grants; personal development funds; academic and non-academic funding
Public Health Workforce Development Scholarships and Grant

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in