2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd August 2012, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: University of Kashmir Distance Education B.Ed

You want to know about University of Kashmir B.Ed course so here is its details:

Duration : 1 year 2 months

Eligibility: Candidates should have degree of Bachelors in Science, Arts and Commerce from the University of Kashmir or from any other recognized University as equivalent there to by the University of Kashmir. Those candidate are also eligible who have degree of graduation and also working as teachers in the Govt. or Govt. Recognized Private Schools with at least two years teaching experience.

Fees: Rs. 12,000
15th April 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am graduate in b.sc(statistics),i want to take admission in b.ed,kashmir university distance,how can i apply for b.ed.
2nd September 2015, 08:05 PM
stanzin gayzang

Hello I am asking about the last date of distant course of B.ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathak View Post
You want to know about University of Kashmir B.Ed course so here is its details:

Duration : 1 year 2 months

Eligibility: Candidates should have degree of Bachelors in Science, Arts and Commerce from the University of Kashmir or from any other recognized University as equivalent there to by the University of Kashmir. Those candidate are also eligible who have degree of graduation and also working as teachers in the Govt. or Govt. Recognized Private Schools with at least two years teaching experience.

Fees: Rs. 12,000

Tags
distance education

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in