2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th April 2013, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator

Re: United Bank Of India Branches In Guwahati

Here I am giving the Contact Address of 3 Branches of United Bank Of India Branches In Guwahati

United Bank Of India (UBI) AMBIKAGIRI NAGAR , R G BARUA ROAD, GUWAHATI, DIST - KAMRUP, ASSAM, PIN - 781024 () 2563167

City: GUWAHATI
District: KAMRUP
State: ASSAM

United Bank Of India (UBI) ATPPF , LALMATI, GUWAHATI, DIST - KAMRUP, ASSAM (0361) 2300026

United Bank Of India (UBI) A.T.ROAD , A T ROAD, GUWAHATI, DIST - KAMRUP, ASSAM, PIN - 781001 (0361) 2544117, 2635953

You Can get the Contact address of desired branch of United Bank Of India by visiting the Official website of United Bank Of India.

At the Home Page when you will click on Branch in the Locator Section at the Bottom of the page then a new page will open which looks like same as given Image:

When you will click on the Regional Wise Branches then a new page will open which is same as given Image:

You Can get the Contact address of desired branch of United Bank Of India by Filling the Required entries.

Map:
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=United+Bank+Of+India+Branches+In+Guwahati&h l=en&ll=26.39187,91.856689&spn=1.311315,1.766052&h q=United+Bank+Of+India+Branches&hnear=Guwahati,+Ka mrup,+Assam&t=m&z=9&iwloc=A[/MAP]
17th December 2015, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

How do I get the address for Indian Bank for Guwahati Branch, please guide me through the procedure?
17th December 2015, 10:01 AM
Super Moderator

Please follow the below procedure to get the address for Indian Bank for Guwahati Branch:

Please visit the official website of UBI which looks like the image attached below

On the right centre of the page you will see the link for RO, Branch & ATM, please click on it.

A new page will open for branch locator, providing you to find the requisite branch via two options i.e. Region wise branches and Advance search.

Please click on the Region wise branches, a new page will load which looks like the image attached

Please select the region and also the enter branch if you know or else leave it empty.

A list of all the branches for the selected region will be displayed.

Please click on the appropriate branch required by you and all the details for that branch will be displayed.

For your future reference as well you can follow the above process to find any branch for United Bank of India.

Address:

United Bank Of India
R G BARUA ROAD,
DIST - KAMRUP,
GUWAHATI,
ASSAM, PIN - 781024

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in