2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd May 2015, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

UNIRAJ Old Papers

Hi I am student of University of Rajasthan (UNIRAJ) B.Tech 7h semester Civil Engineering . Where I can get the Old B.Tech 7h semester Civil Engineering exam question papers of University of Rajasthan (UNIRAJ) ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Ldc uniraj
UNIRAJ Cut Off
Uniraj tt
UNIRAJ edu
Uniraj Raj
Uniraj PIM mat
Uniraj M.Com
Pre PhD Uniraj
Uniraj LLB
UNIRAJ Previous Years Papers
Uniraj jet
Llb uniraj
MDS Uniraj
Med Uniraj
UNIRAJ Ac Org
LLB From UNIRAJ
Uniraj Org
Uniraj ldc
Mib uniraj
Uniraj ac nic in
7th July 2018, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Re: UNIRAJ Old Papers

Hello sir, I’m student of University of Rajasthan. For exam preparation I want old question paper for get idea for exam paper. Is there any one can provide me UNIRAJ old papers?
7th July 2018, 02:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UNIRAJ Old Papers

The Rajasthan University is provides old question papers in examination section. The Rajasthan University Book Previous Papers play a key role in the preparation for exams.

Test papers help to understand the exam pattern easily. These are also helpful to find the most trending topics for the exam.

The following courses are currently offered in this university.

Faculty of Arts
Bachelors
B.A. Part-I
B.A. Part-II
B.A. Part-III
B.A. (Hons.) Part-I
B.A. (Hons.) Part-II
B.A. (Hons.) Part-III
Diploma and Certificate Courses in Arts
Diploma,Certificate & B.A. Courses in French

Get download University of Rajasthan old question papers:

UNIRAJ M.com (Previous) EXAMINATION, (Accountancy and business statistics) Compulsory Paper I
ADVACED BUSINESS STATISTICS
Maximum Mark : 100
Attempt five questions in all, selection at least one question from each Section.
All questions carry equal marks.

Section A
1. (a) Describe the addition and multiplication rules of probability with and example of Each case. [ MARKS 5]
(b) In a randomly selected leap year what is the probability that there are 53 Sunday Or 53 Wednesday. [ MARKS 5]

(c) A problem in statistics is given to three students, whose chances of solving it correctly Are , 1/3 and respectively. What is the probability that the problem will not be solved ? [ MARKS 5]

(d) In how many ways can a vowel and a consonant be selected out of the letters of word 'COURAGE' ? [ MARKS 5]

2. (a) A decision problem has been expressed in the following Pay-off table :
Pay-off Table
State of Nature Alternatives
a1 a2 a3

E1 3,800 3,720 3,640
E2 3,280 3,240 3,320
E3 2,840 2,880 3,480

What will be the manager's decision if he uses the following criteria ? [ MARKS 8]
(I) Maxi-max;
(II) Maxi-min;
(III) Mini-max regret;
(IV) Hurwitz criterion with c = 0.7.
(b) The overall pass percentage in certain examination is 70. What is the probability that at least 4 Candidates would pass the examination out of a group of 6 candidates ? [ MARKS 8]
(c) Find the binomial distribution if the mean is 48 and standard deviation is 4. [MARKS 4]

3. Fit a normal curve for the following data and find out theoretical frequencies ( = 11.57)
[Marks: 20]
Weight (kg) Number of Students
20-30 7
30-40 10
40-50 20
50-60 18
60-70 7

Section B
4. (a) A sample of size 10 is found to have mean of 3.24 cm. Could it be regarded as a sample From a large population whose mean is 2.74 cm. and standard deviation is 2.5 cm. at 5 per-cent level of significance ? [MARKS 10]
(b) Will your answer differ in case you test it at 99 percent level of confidence ? [MARKS 5]
(c) What is central limit theorem ? [MARKS 5]

5. Differentiate between the following : [MARKS 5+5+5+5]
i. type I error and type II error ;
ii. Point estimate and Interval Estimate;
iii. Parameter and Statistics;
iv. Null Hypothesis and Alternative Hypothesis.

6 . Set up a two way ANOVA table for the data given below. Use coding method subtracting 40 from the given numbers :
Plots Treatments
A B C D
P 45 40 38 37
Q 43 41 45 38
R 39 39 41 41

Test two hypotheses, first hypotheses for treatments and second hypotheses for plots. [MARKS 20]

Section C
7. Find out trend values on the basis of parabolic curve of second order from the data given below And forecast the value for 2010 : [MARKS 16+4]
Year Sales
(RS`in crores )
2005 10
2006 12
2007 13
2008 10
2009 8

8. (A) In an examination in which 500 candidates appeared, boys outnumbered girls by 14 % Of all candidates. Number of passed candidates exceeded number of failed candidates by 300. Boys Failing in examination numbered 80. Calculate Yule's coefficient of association between boys and Success in examination. [MARKS 15.]
(b) Distinguish between association of attributes and correlation. [MARKS 5.]

9. (a) compute the two regression coefficients using the values of actual means of X an Y from the data Given below, then work out the value of correlation coefficient : [MARKS 15.]
X Y
7 6
4 5
8 9
6 8
5 2
(B) What do you mean by partial correlation ? How is it different from multiple correlation ? [MARKS 5.]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in