2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th October 2014, 03:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Union Bank PO exam Cutoff list

Union bank recruits the candidates on the PO post through the IBPS common written exam . so I am here providing you the Cutoff marks list of the IBPS PO exam.

Cutoff marks provisional list:

Category SC ST OBC UR OC VI HI

Maximum
Scores 69.20 53.20 57.40 65.80 56.60 56.80 42.80
Minimum
Scores 34.20 26.20 36.80 42.20 33.20 19.60 21.40

Cut-off for Reserve List:

By going on the result site of the IBPS you can get result. By entering the Registration No. or the Roll no. and password or the DOB and then click on submit you can get result.
28th November 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to do job in Union Bank as a PO, so I am applying for the IBPS PO V exam , so please tell me what is the cutoff list for CWE PO/ MT V Online Preliminary Examination?
28th November 2015, 05:35 PM
Super Moderator

Hello, IBPS PO V Online Preliminary Exam Cutt-Off list was Released. So, here I am providing the cutoff list for CWE PO/ MT V Online Preliminary Examination.

IBPS PO IV Expected Cutoff list details :

Process for reaching at Scores

You can obtained the Scores of Online Examination by adopting the following procedure:

• Number of questions answered correctly by a aspirants in each objective test is
considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.

• The Corrected Scores so obtained by a aspirants are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level,

• In each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*.

• Final scores in each test are rounded off to the nearest integer

IBPS has released the Cutt-Off list for CWE PO/ MT V Online Preliminary Examination which was held in October 2015. Main Examination will be conducted on 31-10-2015.

IBPS PO V Online Preliminary Exam Cutt-Off list

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in