2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th January 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Re: Union Bank Of India PO Recruitment PDF

Hello, I want the Union Bank Of India PO Recruitment paper in PDF as I am applying for the post and I want to practice.
11th January 2016, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Union Bank Of India PO Recruitment PDF

Hello, here I am providing you the Union Bank Of India PO Recruitment sample questions as under:

1. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way on the basis of their positions in the English alphabet and so
form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to the group?

(1) AZ (2) EV (3) BY (4) GT (5) DU

2. If ‘$’ means ‘×’, ‘#’ means ‘÷’, ‘+’ means ‘–’ and ‘@’ means ‘+’ then what is the value of 204 # 6 15 $ 8 @ 88?

(1) 8 (2) 2 (3) –6 (4) 12 (5) None of these

3. If the position of the first and the sixth letters of the word ‘PRESCRIBED’ are interchanged, similarly position
of the second and the seventh letters are interchanged and so on. Which letter will be fourth from the left end after the rearrangement?

(1) E (2) S (3) B (4) D (5) None of these

4. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word INTERNAL, each of which has as many letters between
them in the word as they have in the English alphabet?

(1) None (2) One (3) Two
(4) Three (5) None of these

5. In a certain code DIVERT is written as SCQHDU, how is CONFER written in that code?

(1) QBDNEO (2) QDBNEM (3) QBDNEM
(4) QDBNEO (5) None of these

Qs. 6-10. In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. A course of action is a step or administrative decision to be taken for improvement, follow-up or further action in regard to the problem, policy, etc. On the basis of the information given in the statement, you have to assume everything in the statement to be true, then decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
Give answer (1) if only I follows.
Give answer (2) if only II follows.
Give answer (3) if either I or II follows.
Give answer (4) if neither I nor II follows.
Give answer (5) if both I and II follow.
Statement:

6. A country cannot develop without fast and easy communication.
Courses of action:
I. Govt. should provide communication facilities to the public at a cheaper rate.
II. More private companies should be permitted to enter into field of communication to strengthen the
network. Statement:

7. “Due to availability of air tickets at cheaper rates from various airlines large no. of people now a days prefer
to travel by air than travelling by train.”
Courses of action:
I. Railway ministry has to put in its best efforts to improve the quality of rail journey in respect of facilities and also the punctuality.
II. Airlines should not be allowed to introduce various schemes offering concessional fare.
Statement:
8. Continuous use of computers is affecting the eyesights of many youth.
Courses of action:
I. All the establishments should permit the people using computer to take a short break after every hour of work on the computer.
II. Use of computers should be discouraged by the managements of the establishments.
Statement:
9. Proportion of females compared to that of males in the population of our country has drastically gone down in
the recent past.
Courses of action:
I. Social workers shoule take up the task of emphasizing the importance of having atleast one female child in each family in both rural and urban areas of the counry.
II. Government should severely punish the persons involved in the practice of female foeticide.
Statement:
10. Reading habits in the children of coming generations is diminishing day by day.
Courses of action:
I. Access to various electronic gadgets such as television, computer and particularly the internet
should be controlled.
II. Parents should ensure and cultivate reading habits among their children.

Union Bank Of India PO Recruitment paper PDF:

Here I am providing you some more papers as under:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Union Bank Of India PO Recruitment paper.pdf (82.3 KB, 68 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in