2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th December 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Re: Union Bank of India Account Check

Hello my name is shine shrama and I have an account with Union bank of India. could you please provide the way how can I check my account balance ?
11th December 2015, 12:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Union Bank of India Account Check

Union Bank of India is one of the largest govt-owned banks of India (It is listed on the Forbes 2000, and has assets of USD 13.45 billion. All the bank's branches have been networked with its 6420 ATMs. Union Bank of India has representative offices in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Beijing, Peoples Republic of China, London, Shanghai, and Sydney, and branches in Hong Kong, Dubai and Antwerp, Belgium.

Here are the various ways you can check your balance :

By visiting nearest ATM: if you have the ATM card you can check you balance by visiting nearest ATM.

By visiting nearest branch: you can also check your balance by visiting nearest branch with your account Number.

By Internet Banking: by using the internet banking you can check your balance at home but you need to contact once by visiting the branch In which you have account.

By giving missed call : customer can also check his balance by giving missed call on 09223008586 by registered mobile number .

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in