2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th June 2015, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Ultimate Guide To SSC Combined Graduate Level Pdf

What is price of Ultimate Guide to SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Book published by Disha Publication? I want to purchase this book, but it is not available in market. So please tell me can I get it in pdf format? Give official website of Disha Publication where I may download Ultimate Guide to SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Book in pdf format?
Similar Threads
Thread
Pearson Guide to SSC Combined Graduate Level
The Pearson Guide To SSC Combined Graduate Level Free Download
SSC Combined Graduate Level Kolkata
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Complete Guide Ebook
Vacancy in SSC combined graduate level
Combined Graduate Level Cut Off
Combined Graduate Level SSC
Combined Graduate Level Exam CGL
Combined Graduate Level Roll No
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Guide
SSC Combined Graduate Level Maths
Pay scale of SSC combined graduate level
Combined Graduate Level Ebook
Combined Graduate Level Tier 2
SSC Combined Graduate Level Marks
SSC Combined Graduate Level
CGL- combined graduate level
SSC combined graduate level cut off
SSC Combined Graduate Level Guide
Combined Graduate Level Examination in SSC
29th February 2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Re: Ultimate Guide To SSC Combined Graduate Level Pdf

Hello sir, I am Narayan and I am preparing for SSC CGL exam. I want you to help me by providing me with the Ultimate Guide To SSC Combined Graduate Level Pdf. Please provide it?
29th February 2016, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ultimate Guide To SSC Combined Graduate Level Pdf

As you have asked about the guide to SSC Combined Graduate Level pdf, check below for the information

In a class of 60 students, the number of boys and girls participating in the annual sports is in the ratio 3 : 2 respectively. The number of girls not participating in the sports is 5 more than the number of boys not participating in the sports. If the number of boys participating in the sports is 15, then how many girls are there in the class?
(a) 20 (b) 25
(c) 30 (d) Data inadequate

4. At a dinner party every two guests used a bowl of rice between them, every three guests used a bowl of daal between them and every four used a bowl of meat between them. There were altogether 65 dishes. How many guests were present at the party ?
(a) 60 (b) 65
(c) 90 (d) None of these

5. In a family, each daughter has the same number of brothers as she has sisters and each son has twice as many sisters as he has brothers. How many sons are there in the family?
(a) 2 (b) 3 (c) 4 (d) 5

6. In a garden, there are 10 rows and 12 columns of mango trees. The distance between the two trees is 2 metres and a distance of one metre is left from all sides of the boundary
of the garden. The length of the garden is
(a) 20 m (b) 22 m (c) 24 m (d) 26 m

7. In a family, the father took 1/4 of the cake and he had 3 times as much as each of the other members had. The total number of family members is
(a) 3 (b) 7 (c) 10 (d) 12

8. In three coloured boxes - Red, Green and Blue, 108 balls are placed. There are twice as many balls in the green and red boxes combined as there are in the blue box and twice as
many in the blue box as there are in the red box. How many balls are there in the green box ?
(a) 18 (b) 36
(c) 45 (d) None of these

9. A, B, C, D and E play a game of cards. A says to B, "If you give me 3 cards, you will have as many as I have at this moment while if D takes 5 cards from you, he will have as
many as E has." A and C together have twice as many cards as E has. B and D together also have the same number of cards as A and C taken together. If together they have 150 cards, how many cards has C got ?
(a) 28 (b) 29 (c) 31 (d) 35

10. A man wears socks of two colours - Black and brown. He has altogether 20 black socks and 20 brown socks in a drawer. Supposing he has to take out the socks in the dark, how many must he take out to be sure that he has a matching pair ?
(a) 3 (b) 20
(c) 39 (d) None of these

11. Nithya is Sam’s Sister. Mogan is Sam’s Father. Selvan is Rajan’s Son. Rajan is Mogan’s Brother. How is Nithya related to Selvan?
(a) Daughter (b) Sister
(c) Cousin (d) Wife

SSC CGL Guide

For more, I am attaching the file
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC CGL Guide.pdf (2.73 MB, 4943 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in