2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

UIIC AO Medical

Should Medical Certificate require by candidates who have applied for AO recruitment exam of United India Insurance Company (UIIC)? Actually I heard about it from my friend, because I have applied for this Exam. So please give me right information about requirement of Medical Certificate for AO recruitment? Also provide me official website of UIIC to get following information.
Similar Threads
Thread
UIIC Jaipur
UIIC Payments
UIIC GC Corp
Uiic cpt
UIIC Ombudsman
UIIC cut off
UIIC AO Recruitment
Uiic po
Uiic ao pdf
UIIC Established
UIIC Assistant
Promotion in UIIC
UIIC Delhi
UIIC Union
UIIC DP Result
UIIC Website
Nalanda UIIC
Uiic gc
UIIC Mail
UIIC Bank
4th July 2018, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Re: UIIC AO Medical

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Administrative Officer -MEDICAL(Scale-I) Recruitment of the United India Insurance Co. Ltd ?
4th July 2018, 11:22 AM
Super Moderator

Re: UIIC AO Medical

As you Asking for the Information About the Administrative Officer -MEDICAL(Scale-I) Recruitment of the United India Insurance Co. Ltd Let me tell you that At Present there Are No job Opening for this Post Here I am Sharing With you Some Information About the Past Recruitment that is as follow

Total Vacancies 12

Nationality:
A candidate applying for recruitment in the Company must be either:
(a)a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or(d)a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India,
e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.

Qualification :

A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of M.B.B.S. Degree or equivalent foreign degrees, which are recognized as equivalent to M.B.B.S. degree by the Medical Council of India, from a recognized University and must be holding a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council. The decision of the Company will be final in this regard.

A candidate must be of the minimum age of 21 years and the maximum age of 30

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in