2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th March 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

UIIC AO Job Profile

Hello sir I am here as I want to get the details of the Job Profile of the Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) of United India Insurance Company Ltd so will you please provide me the details??
Similar Threads
Thread
UIIC Jaipur
UIIC GC Corp
Uiic cpt
UIIC Second List
UIIC cut off
UIIC AO Recruitment
UIIC Circulars
Uiic po
Uiic ao pdf
UIIC Established
UIIC Union
UIIC DP Result
UIIC Company Profile
Uiic gc
UIIC Super Top Up
Notification of UIIC
UIIC AO Result Out
UIIC Marks
Job profile of Administrative Officer in UIIC
Uiic co in circulars
16th March 2016, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UIIC AO Job Profile

Assistant administrative officer is in Grade A officer cadre in Life insurance corporation and he/ she can be posted anywhere in India where the office exists.

There are various departments in the job where the candidates are likely to be enrolled.
-Claim
-New Business
-Sales
-Accounts
-Policy Servicing
-Office Servicing
-The above is the list of departments that one gets allotted once selected in LIC

Job of an Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) is regarded as a very responsible and respected job in Indian service sector due to involvement of person holding post of an AAO in preparation and scrutinizing the bills for the payment

Generally the profile of AAO for all the insurance company is same so here I am providing you job profile of AAO

- Enquiries related to works and purchases are solicited in the name of AAO and work orders are signed and placed under the signatures of an Assistant Administrative Officer.

- may include devising new schemes

- inspecting policies

- managing & filing claims

- client interactions,

- coordinating with other depts about a scheme/ policy

- provide assistance etc.

- perform any other works as & when specified by dept head/ administrative officer

- Career advancement opportunities are available for dynamic officers as Administrative Officers, Senior Administrative Officers, Chief Administrative Officer and Director, Administration etc.

- After gaining certain level of experience, AAOs are promoted as Administrative Officer.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in