2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

UGC NET Urdu Books

I am preparing for the UGC NET exam so can you please suggest me the best author and the publisher of the books of Urdu for UGC NET exam? also provide me the syllabus and the previous year question papers of Urdu of UGC NET exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
IGNOU Urdu Diploma
Urdu Courses JNU
Urdu university LKO
JNU Urdu dept
MANUU MA Urdu Result
Maulana Azad National Urdu University MA Urdu Results
MBA Urdu Books
Urdu poets
Manuu Urdu University
Urdu Course in IGNOU
Urdu Syllabus for IAS
DSSSB PRT Urdu Result
Urdu University MBA
DSSSB Urdu Job
Urdu UGC NET
SSC URDU paper
IGNOU Urdu Assignment
Urdu Medium SSC Result
UGC NET Urdu Answer Key December
PG course in Urdu Colleges
22nd January 2020, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Re: UGC NET Urdu Books

Can you list me the names of some of the good Urdu Books for preparation of the University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET)?
22nd January 2020, 11:00 AM
Super Moderator

Re: UGC NET Urdu Books

The names of some of the good Urdu Books for preparation of the University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) are as follows:

Kiran NTA UGC NET JRF URDU 2010 - 2019 Solved Papers Fully Solved with Explanation By Prof. Shahzad Anjum And Mohd. Nooh Siddiqui (URDU)(2786) (Urdu) Paperback – 14 Nov 2019
by Batch) Prof. Shahzad Anjum (HoD, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi) And Mohd. Nooh Siddiqui (IRS, 2017 (Author)

KIRAN'S UPSC LITERATURE URDU OPTIONAL POINTERS , QUESTION&ANSWERS BY MOHD NOOH SIDDIQUI ( IRS 2017 BATCH ) - URDU Paperback – 23 Dec 2018
by KIRAN PRAKASHAN (Author), Pratiyogita Kiran (Author), & KICX (Author)

NTA-UGC-NET: URDU (Khazeen-E-Adab) (Paper II) Exam Guide

UGC NET/JRF/SET Practice Set Urdu Paper II&III Paperback – 2016

UGC NET/JRF/SET Practice Books Urdu

UGC NET Paper Pattern

UGC NET is a national level exam conducted by NTA on behalf of University Grants Commission to certify the eligibility of candidates for the post of ‘Assistant Professor’ or ‘Junior Research Fellowship’. NTA will conduct UGC NET in online mode.

UGC NET comprises two papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2 which will be held consecutively without any break.

The total duration of the exam is 3 hours. Candidates are free to devote any amount of time to any paper.

Paper 1 and Paper 2 will have 50 and 100 multiple choice questions respectively.

Each correct answer will award you 2 marks. There will be no negative marking in the exam.

Syllabus for Paper 1 and all 81 NET subjects of Paper 2 have been revised.

UGC NET Marking Scheme

A uniform marking scheme is followed in the exam i.e. for both Paper 1 and 2, each correct answer will fetch you 2 marks.

As per the revised exam pattern of UGC NET exam, there is no negative marking for incorrect answer.

Hence, instead of skipping a question, one can use their calculated guess and mark the answer.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in