2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th July 2015, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

UGC NET OMR Sheet Dec

Hello, I am looking for the details regarding the directions for filling the UGC NET OMR sheet. So can you please provide me the details regarding this including the OMR for practice??
Similar Threads
Thread
PGCET Key Sheet
AP SSC Board OMR Sheet
SSC CGL Date Sheet
MDU DDE Date Sheet
OMR Sheet Pdf For SSC
MDU II Date Sheet
VTU OMR Sheet
BPSC OMR Sheet
Date Sheet PU LLB
MBA MDU Date Sheet
OMR Sheet for SSC CGL
COMEDK Key Sheet
PTU Date Sheet MBA
NIT KKR Date Sheet
IAS Omr Sheet
B.Sc Date Sheet MDU
CCS B. Ed Date Sheet
CA CPT Key Sheet
MP Pet Answer Sheet
Date Sheet SMU Jan
4th July 2015, 02:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UGC NET OMR Sheet Dec

National Educational Testing Bureau conducts the National Eligibility Test for the University Grants Commission on the behalf of the CBSE.

You are looking for the details regarding the directions for filling the UGC NET OMR sheet. So I am providing it to you:

The examination hall/room shall be opened 30 minutes before the time specified for the commencement of the examination . No candidate who is late by more than 20 minutes, shall be admitted to the examination

A seat marked with a roll number shall be allotted to each candidate. The candidates shall be required to find out and occupy the seats allotted to them by 9.00 a.m.

No candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall/room until 11.30 a.m. in the 1st session and 3.30 p.m. in the second session of the examination. No candidate shall be permitted to go to the toilet during the last 20 minutes of the examination in each session.

To get more details regarding the Guidelines download this attachment:
Directions for filling the UGC NET OMR sheet

OMR Sheets for Paper I and Paper II

To get the OMR Sheet for practice download this attachment:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Directions for filling the UGC NET OMR sheet.pdf (99.5 KB, 329 views)
File Type: pdf OMR Sheets for Paper I and Paper II .pdf (1.37 MB, 535 views)
File Type: pdf OMR Sheets for Paper III .pdf (1.20 MB, 360 views)
28th February 2016, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am looking for the details regarding the directions for filling the jexpo OMR sheet. So can you please provide me the details regarding this including the OMR for practice??[/QUOTE]
18th December 2019, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the answering the UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) questions on OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) Sheet?
18th December 2019, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

The candidates will find the Answer Sheet placed inside the sealed Test Booklet of UGC NET (National Eligibility Test). The seal will be opened by student and the Answer Sheet shall be taken out.

One needs to verify the serial number and series of the Test Booklet with the serial number and series of OMR sheet.

1. Each Answer Sheet will have a pre-printed Test Booklet Code like A, B, C or D. One needs to check that the Test Booklet Code pre-printed on the Answer Sheet is the same as printed on the Test Booklet.

2. The Answer Sheet used will be of special type which will be scanned on Optical Scanner. The following columns of the Answer Sheet are to be filled in neatly and accurately by the candidate with Blue/Black ball point pen only. Use of pencil is strictly prohibited.

I. Roll Number
II. Name of the candidate
III. Father s Name
IV. Center Number
V. Name of the Examination Center
VI. Signature of the candidate

3. Out of four alternatives for each question, only one circle for the correct answer is to be darkened completely with blue/black Ball Point Pen only.

4. Use Blue or Black Ball Point Pen to completely darken the appropriate circle. The answer once marked is not liable to be changed. If any candidate uses the pencil for darkening the answer sheet, his/her answer sheet will be rejected.

5. A light or faintly darkened circle is a wrong method of marking and liable to be rejected by the Optical Scanner. So, the circle should be properly darkened. Any other partial or X or P may not get captured by the scanner.

6. If one does not want to attempt any question one should not darken the circle given against that question.

7. One must not fold the Answer Sheet and do not make any stray marks on it.

8. One will not do any rough work on the Answer Sheet. All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet itself.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in