2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th June 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

UGC Net LLM

Please tell me that is I am eligible for NET exam after LLM by distance learning education as my college is UGC approved? Reply??
17th June 2015, 01:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UGC Net LLM

Hey as you want to know that is you are eligible for NET exam or not so
Well, it is not mentioned at the official website of UGC, that only Regular candidates are eligible for NET Exam. If you have completed your Post graduate degree course from distance and if your college is recognised by UGC, then definitely you are eligible to apply for the NET Examination.

NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, twice in a year, the examination is generally conducted in June and December Every year. This year JUNE NET Examination was already completed. Those who missed the June NET may apply for December NET Examination.

Notification of December NET Examination is going to be Published soon in the month of October.

Eligible applicants may fill the application form online only, You have to pay the fees of Rs 450 through challan form in SBI Bank.

You have to choose the subjects in NET on the basis of your Post graduation and if you have completed your LLM course then you can choose Law subject in NET.

* You have to complete your post graduation with minimum 55% marks to apply for NET
* Final appearing applicant are also eligible
* You must have attained the age of 19 years
* No upper age restrictions to apply for Lectureship post
* For JRF, your age should not be more than 28 years.

The notification is going to be published soon, if you want more details the check official website of UGC.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in