2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th April 2016, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Udm Mba

Hello sir I want to pursue the MBA through The University of Detroit Mercy so I want to know the Admissions Requirements for this course provide me fast??
11th April 2016, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Udm Mba

As per your demand here is the Admissions Requirements for MBA through The University of Detroit Mercy.

Admissions Requirements

The MBA Program is open to students of high assure who have earned a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.

Admission decisions are based on undergraduate grade point average (GPA), work experience, post graduate studies, and recommendations, and GMAT (if needed).

Admission Materials-

A University of Detroit Mercy Graduate Application Form, with the application fee (waived for online applications);

Official transcripts for all previous academic work;

An official report with the scores earned on the GMAT (if needed)
A resume; and

Any other information such as letters of recommendation which the applicant feels is important to the admission decision.

Degree Requirements

The basic requirements for University of Detroit Mercy's MBA Program involve a 36 credit hour structure which includes the following set of core courses and a set of post-core courses.

Core courses serve as the heart of a common educational experience for all students who seek the MBA degree.

Post-core requirements include an integrated capstone course, MBA 5900..

Core Courses

cr.
ACC 5200 Managerial Accounting 3
ECN 5120 Analysis of Economic Conditions 3
MBA 5200 Decision Analysis 3
MBA 5210 Personal Development, Ethics, and Social Responsibility in Organizations 3
MBA 5220 Corporate Finance 3
MBA 5240 Marketing Management and Planning 3
MBA 5250 Organizational Leadership 3
MBA 5260 Information Systems and Technology 3
Post Core Courses

cr.
MBA 5900 Strategic Management 3
Advanced Electives 9

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in