2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th October 2017, 11:00 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Udc upsc

As you Asking for the Information About the Upper Division Clerk Examination Conducted by UPSC let me tell you that the Upper Division Clerk Examination is Conducted by SSC Not by UPSC the Details of Exam is given below

About the Staff Selection Commission

The Staff Selection Commission will hold a Limited Departmental Competitive Examination at various states across India for making additions to the Select List of Upper Division Grade of the following Services / Cadres.

Eligibility Criteria
Any permanent, regular or temporary, regularly appointed person of the Lower Division Grade of the Central Secretariat Clerical Service, Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service, Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Service, Election Commission of India Clerical Service and Central Hindi Directorate, Central Vigilance Commission, Ministry of External Affairs and Central Administrative Tribunal, Ministry of Environment and Forests who satisfies on crucial date the following conditions shall be eligible to appear at the examination.

Age Limit Candidates should not be more than 50 years of age

Examination Pattern :

The Examination shall be conducted according to the following plan:-

Part-1 (Computer Based/Written Examination)
Computer based / written examination carrying a maximum of 300 marks in the subject. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in computer based examination in Paper-I. T

he Commission, at its discretion may fix individual qualifying marks in any paper or part thereof.

Part-2
Evaluation of record of service of such of the candidates who obtained minimum standard in Part-I as may be fixed by the Commission in their discretion, carrying a maximum of 100 marks.

Tags
upsc

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in