2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

UCSI university LMS

I have to log in for the UCSI University LMS for the e payment but the problem is that I lost my username of sign in. Can I pay the fee online with out the sign in the UCSI University LMS? If not then please tell me how can I get my username back?
Similar Threads
Thread
UCSI University Kuala Lumpur
UCSI University Ranking
Ucsi mba
UCSI College
UCSI University
Mba ucsi
Lms ucsi
UCSI University Malaysia World Ranking
30th November 2019, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

Re: UCSI university LMS

Can you tell me about the - New Learning Management System (LMS) CourseNetworking System – of UCSI University?
30th November 2019, 08:00 AM
Super Moderator

Re: UCSI university LMS

UCSI University is a multi-campus private university based in Malaysia established in 1986. It is a member of the UCSI Education Group which comprises UCSI International School Springhill, UCSI International School Subang, Sri UCSI School, UCSI Child Development Centre, UCSI Publishing House and UCSI Extension.

The mission of UCSI University is to promote transformative education that empowers students from all walks of life to be successful individuals with integrity, professionalism and a desire to contribute to society.

It aims to optimise relationships between industry and academia through the provision of education and unparalleled workplace exposure via praxis centres.

New Learning Management System (LMS) CourseNetworking System

UCSI University is the first private university in Malaysia to adopt the new Learning Management System (LMS) CourseNetworking system. UCSI University is also the biggest CourseNetworking adopter in the country by student number.

Other universities that have adopted the same system include Singapore Nanyang Technological University, Thailand Chiang Mai University, United States Indiana University and California State University.

Contact Detail:
UCSI University
1, Jalan Puncak Menara Gading,
Taman Connaught, 56000 Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
+60 3-9101 8880

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in