2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th May 2016, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

UBI MBA jaro

Hello sir, I am Rajguru. I am from Mumbai. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the International Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered by United Business Institutes (UBI), Belgium through Jaro education. Can you give me some details about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
JARO MBA Results
Jaro ural mba
NMIMS Jaro
Jaro MBA Prospectus
Jaro MBA
Jaro Education MBA
MBA Jaro
Jaro MBA Fees
Jaro MBA Offices
Jaro Education Online MBA Lectures
16th May 2016, 11:05 AM
Super Moderator

Re: UBI MBA jaro

As you have asked about the International Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered by United Business Institutes (UBI), Belgium through Jaro education, I am giving you information about it, check below for the details

It offers 1 year international MBA program.
It offers MBA in following specializations
Finance, HR, Marketing, Retail, Operations, Supply Chain , I.T, Leadership & Entrepreneurship, Banking, Insurance, Tourism & Hospitality, Advertising & Media, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare & Hospital, Power, Project Management and General management.

International MBA (1 year)

Eligibility:

Graduates from any recognized university.
Diploma holders from any recognized polytechnic with 2 years of supervisory work experience post diploma.

Steps to apply:

Purchase the Application Kit (form) to apply to International MBA program.
The same may be purchased from:
Jaro Education offices Or
Students can buy Application kit online from UBI website
Send a DD of Rs. 500/- in favour of “JARO A/C United Business Institutes” to the address: “Jaro Education, 404, RNA Business Point, 4th floor, Near Ambedkar Garden, Chembur (E), Mumbai – 71” and the application kit will be couriered to you.

The application kit comes with a login id and password, which the candidate shall use to log in to his personal student account on UBI website and fill the online form.

Documents required for admission:

3 recent passport size colour photographs
Photocopies of Graduation or Diploma certificate / mark sheets preferably attested by Gazetted officer.
Work Experience Certificate (If Applicable)
Online payment or Cheque towards payment of fees

Lecture details:

Term I online recorded lectures for all specializations.
Term II online recorded lectures for 10 specializations only, viz. Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Retail management, Operations, IT, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Leadership & Entrepreneurship Management and General Management.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in