2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Uab ssc

Tell me the functions and the activities of the Sustainable Smart Cities Research Center at the University of Alabama, Birmingham? Provide me the contact phone number and the contact address of the Sustainable Smart Cities Research Center?
27th April 2018, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Re: Uab ssc

Can you tell me in detail about the SSC International Workshop held in Egypt by UAB School of Engineering?
27th April 2018, 08:02 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Uab ssc

The Sustainable Smart Cities International Workshop, which took place in Alexandria, Egypt last spring, was organized to promote interdisciplinary collaboration and the exchange of knowledge related to advancing sustainable urbanization and smart cities.

This event helped to establish future directions of research at the global level and enhance the potential for collaboration between researchers and practitioners in the U.S. and Egypt. Specific aims of the workshop included the following:

Bring together global experts to discuss the most significant research and technological developments in the field of urban sustainability
Foster an understanding of issues specific to sustainable smart cities in the U.S. and Egypt
Identify areas for research collaboration between academia, industry, and government
Examine the role of graduate education for advancing the field of urban sustainability
Produce a report identifying areas for future international collaboration that can be presented to various funding agencies in Egypt and the Middle East, and in the U.S. and Europe.

This workshop addressed the following five thematic areas:
The Built Environment
Urban Economic Development
Health and Quality of Life
Social Sustainability
Urban Informatics

SSC International Workshop held in Egypt by UAB School of Engineering

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in