2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Types Of Jets In Indian Air Force

Do you know the types of Jet Planes of Indian Air Force? Please give me list of all Jet Planes with their features. Can you provide me following information in a pdf file? Also give high quality images of those planes while they were flying in Air show of Indian Air Force.
Similar Threads
Thread
Indian Air Force JWO
Jets In Indian Air Force
Indian Army Vs Indian Air Force
Indian Air Force Gym
Types Of Debit Cards In Indian Bank
Indian Navy Jets
Types Of Submarines In Indian Navy
Jets 25 mba
Indian Air Force Best Fighter Jets
Indian Air Force HS 748
Indian Air Force after MCA
Jets 50 MBA
NY Jets Schedule
NDA Indian Air Force
Indian Air Force ATC
South Indian Bank Account Types
LDC in Indian Air Force
Indian Army Or Indian Air Force
RTI Indian Air Force
Indian Air Force after ECE
14th June 2018, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Re: Types Of Jets In Indian Air Force

Hey Buddy, I want to know the Types Of Jets In Indian Air Force IAF so will you please tell me?
14th June 2018, 11:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Types Of Jets In Indian Air Force

The Indian Air Force the air arm of the Indian armed forces. Its primary mission is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during armed conflict.

Top Indian Air Force Aircrafts

Ilyushin I1-78

A four-engined Soviet-made aerial refuelling tanker based on the I1-76. IAF got the first two aircraft in the first half of 2003.

Lockheed Martin C-130J Super Hercules

A transport aircraft made by American-based manufacturer Lockheed Martin.

The aircraft is able to do a maximum speed of 671 km/h. Top 10 Indian Air Force Aircraft In 2016 Ready To Take Up Any Challenge

Boeing C-17 Globemaster III

A large military transport aircraft developed by McDonnell Douglas for United States Air Force from 1980s to the early 1990s.

The aircraft is powered by four Pratt & Whitney F117-PW-100 turbofans producing 40,440-pound force of thrust each.

The aircraft is able to achieve a cruise speed of 829 km/h. Top 10 Indian Air Force Aircraft In 2016 Ready To Take Up Any Challenge

HAL Tejas

A single-seat multi-role lightweight fighter jet developed by Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) for Indian Air Force and Navy

The aircraft can fly at a speed of Mach 1.8 (2,205 km/h) and at a maximum altitude of 15,200m.

SEPECAT Jaguar

An Anglo-French jet attack aircraft manufactured by SEPECAT. IAF ordered 40 Jaguars built in Europe and 120 license-built aircraft from HAL under the local name Shamsher ("Sword of Justice").

The jet is able to achieve a maximum speed of 1,699 km/h at 11,000m.

Mikoyan MiG-27

MiG-27 was originally built by the Mikoyan design bureau in the Soviet Union. IAF has over 170 MiG-27s optimised for the air-to-ground attack.

This aircraft shares the basic airframe of the MiG-23, but with a revised nose.

It is powered by a single Khatchaturov R-29B-300 afterburning turbojet engine putting out 25,360-pound force of thrust.

This fighter jet can do 1,885 km/h at 8,000-metre altitude.

Dassault Mirage 2000

It is a French multirole fourth generation fighter made by Dassault Aviation. IAF purchased 49 Mirage 2000s in the 1980s.

Mikoyan MiG-29

A jet fighter aircraft manufactured by Mikoyan in the Soviet Union. IAF was the first international customer of the MiG-29.

2. Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21

A supersonic fighter jet designed by Mikoyan-Gurevich Design Bureau in the Soviet Union. IAF is the third largest operator of the MiG 21s.

The jet can do a maximum speed of 2,175 km/h.

Sukhoi Su-30MKI

It is a multirole air superiority fighter developed in Russia by Sukhoi Design Bureau and built under license by India's HAL.

The fighter jet has two Lyulka Al-31FP thrust vectoring turbofans producing 27,560-pound force each with afterburner.

The jet is able to achieve a top speed of 2,100 km/h.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in