2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th December 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Re: TYBCOM Exam Timetable Mumbai University

Hello sir, I want to know the time table of third year of B.Com of Mumbai University. Is there any one have present the time table then please provide me?
28th December 2015, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator

The University of Mumbai or Mumbai University was founded in year 1857. Previously it was known as University of Bombay and it changed to new name as per the Maharashtra government gazette in the year 1996.

Here I’m providing you format of time table for TYBCOM in Mumbai university

TYBCOM time table of Mumbai university for session 2012-2015

Here I’m giving PDF format for TYBCOM 5th semester exam time table of 2015 year:

TYBCOM time table of 5th sem in Mumbai university

Here the process:

Visit an official website of Mumbai university

Enter in to news and announcement section

In Examination Time Table check the appropriate MU Exam Schedule
Download the copy of PDF file
Print out

Last edited by sumit; 11th December 2019 at 09:42 AM.
13th December 2019, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the process to download the time table for TY B Com (Bachelor of Commerce) Examination from the official website of University of Mumbai?
13th December 2019, 11:08 AM
Super Moderator

The process to download the time table for TY B Com (Bachelor of Commerce) Examination from the official website of University of Mumbai is as follows:

Visit the official website of University of Mumbai

Click to “Exam & Results” on the mid of the home page

Click to “Examination”

On the new page, you will get the time table

That page will look like this:

Few Things available on the Page

Result of Revaluation cases

Examination related circulars FH 2019

प्रथम सत्र २०१९ मध्ये सुरु होणा-या नमूद परीक्षेचे जुन्या कला अभ्यासक्रमाच्या विद्यार्थ्यांकरि ा त्यांना जुन्या अभ्यासक्रमातील विषयांकरिता नवीन अभ्यासक्रमातील समकक्ष विषय देऊन परीक्षा प्रवेश अर्ज online भरण्याकरिता लिंक सुरु करण्यात येत आहे

कला, वाणिज्य व विज्ञान पदवी अभ्यासक्रम प्रथम सत्र १ व सत्र २ तसेच द्वितीय सत्र ३ व सत्र ४ ची परीक्षा CBSGS अभ्यासक्रमाने उत्तीर्ण झाले आहे व सत्र ५ व सत्र ६ मध्ये Choice Base या अभयसक्रमामध्ये प्रवेशित आहेत अशा विद्यार्थ्यांचा निकाल 7 Points Scale प्रमाणे लावण्यात येत आहे

The Dean and Associate Dean of the Concenred faculty, Chairman of Board of Studies and two members of the Board of Studies nominated by it from amongst its members of whom at least one shall be post graduate teacher; will not assess / evaluate / moderate the answer books of that subject as prescribed in 48 (3) (c) of Maharashtra Public Universities Act 2016

The guidelines to be followed while conducting the examinations of the FIrst Year and Second Year of Under-graduate courses at college level form the academic year 2019-20

कला, वाणिज्य व विज्ञान पदवी अभ्यासक्रम प्रथम सत्र १ व सत्र २ तसेच द्वितीय सत्र ३ व सत्र ४ ची परीक्षा CBSGS अभ्यासक्रमाने उत्तीर्ण झाले आहे व सत्र ५ व सत्र ६ मध्ये Choice Base या अभयसक्रमामध्ये प्रवेशित आहेत अशा विद्यार्थ्यांचा निकाल 7 Points Scale प्रमाणे लावण्यात येत आहे

The guidelines to be followed while conducting the examinations of the First Year and Second Year of Under Graduate courses at college level

Duplicate No FE I Lot II

Additional Examination

The Hall tickets, college wise Candidates lists of M.C.A. (Sem III to VI) (Choice Base) & M.C.A. (Sem I to VI) (CBSGS) and link for filling up Internal marks for M.C.A. (Sem III to VI) (Choice Base) & M.C.A. (Sem I to VI) (CBSGS) is available on university website.

The University appointing members on the Vigilance Squad for smooth conduct of examinations and curb the Unfair means/ malpractices at the various examinations

The weblink for accepting the Internal Marks for Bachelor of Pharmacy (Sem VIII) (CBSGS) examinations

Fee structure of Document verification

30-03-2019 SOLUTION NOT REQUIRED

29-03-2019 SOLUTION DETAILS

27-03-2019 SOLUTION NOT REQUIRED

Contact Detail:
University of Mumbai
M.G. Road
Fort
Mumbai-400 032

Tags
hall tickets download

Quick Reply