2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

12th December 2015, 01:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Two Wheeler Insurance India

I would like to tell you about the Wheeler Insurance like why is required as you want.

Here I am providing you information about it as you want.

Two Wheeler Insurance
As the name so aptly describes, provides protection against the financial liability which is likely to be incurred by you in instances of damage, theft or third party damage/death caused by your vehicle.

Two wheeler insurance offers to any one peace of mind, saves your money in cases of extensive repairs or loss of vehicle and is an affordable, scalable and popular insurance product.

Two Wheeler Insurance is required because;
Provides financial protection in case cherished two wheeler is damaged, stolen or is the cause of disability/death of a third party and/or damage to third party property.

Is mandatory by law-
A copy of the two wheeler insurance policy must always be in your person to be readily available for inspection, as and when required.

By not claiming on your policy, any one can avail the No Claim Bonus that will further add to your margin and is usually adjusted against the applicable policy premium.

Offers complete peace of mind in the knowledge that if the worst were to happen, you will not be required to spend exuberantly on the repairs or replacement of your vehicle.

Here I have information about the following topics, if you want to know about it, you can ask to me;

Types of Two Wheeler Insurance Policies in India

Features & Benefits of Bike Insurance

How to Use the Two Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator?

Steps to Purchase Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Online

How to Save Money on Two Wheeler Insurance?

2 Wheeler Insurance - What is Covered?

What isn’t covered per the Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?

How to Claim on your Bike Insurance Policy?

Compare & Choose the Best Two Wheeler Insurance Policies Online

Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal Online in India

How to Renew Expired Two Wheeler Insurance Online?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in