2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th November 2015, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Tukkies MBA

I want to build my career in the management line and for this I have decided to do MBA from Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS). Will you tell me types of MBA program formats available here also tell me complete fee details of doing MBA?
24th November 2015, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Tukkies MBA

The GIBS MBA offers a life-changing experience and relevant exposure to best practices of local and global leadership.

Gordon Institute of Business Science is the business school of the University of Pretoria which is located in Pretoria, South Africa, and a leading South African business school.

GIBS offers the following MBA program formats:

Part-time MBA in General Management (Monday and Wednesday evenings and a full-day Saturday);

Part-time MBA in General Management (Tuesday and Thursday evenings and a full-day Saturday);

Modular block release MBA in General Management (Full-day Thursdays and/or Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays every alternate week);

Long-block modular MBA in General Management (Ten consecutive days every alternate month); and

Full-time MBA in General Management (Five days a week over a three-week cycle)

Fees detail:

The registration and tuition fees for the 2016/17 part-time/modular and full-time MBA program will be R198 500.

Modular/part-time and full-time 2016/2017 global module fee: US$4 000 - US$5 900

Administration fee for students from countries outside South Africa: R4 500

R15 000 will be payable upon acceptance to the MBA program.

Address:

Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS)
26 Melville Rd, Johannesburg, 2196, South Africa
+27 11 771 4000

Map location:

[MAP]Gordon Institute of Business Science South Africa[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in