2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th May 2015, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

TS ICET Application Last Date

What is the last date to apply for Telangana TS Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET)? Will you please provide me the application for of this exam? also tell me the fees of the application for of Telangana TS Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET)?
Similar Threads
Thread
ICET Apply Date
MBA ICET Counselling Date
ICET online application
TS ICET Last Date
TS ICET Application Last Date
Application form for ICET
ICET Online Application Telangana
AP ICET Application Form
Lost ICET Application Number
ICET Exam Last Date
TG ICET Online Application
AP ICET Online Application Form
When The ICET Counselling Date
TG ICET Last Date
Edit ICET Application
TS ICET Application Form
ICET Application
AP ICET Notification Date
ICET Last Date
13th February 2020, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Re: TS ICET Application Last Date

Can you tell me about the last date to submit Application Form for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) Exam 2020?
13th February 2020, 08:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TS ICET Application Last Date

Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) Exam will be conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) to grant admission to students into MBA and MCA programs offered by the universities in the state of Telangana.

Schedule of TS ICET 2020

Release of TS ICET 2020 notification Second week of March 2020
Start of TS ICET 2020 application form Second week of March 2020
Last date to register Second week of May 2020
Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs 500 Second week of May 2020
Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs 2000 Third week of May 2020
Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs 5000 Third week of May 2020
Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs 1000 Third week of May 2020
Availability of TS ICET admit card 2020 Third week of May 2020
TS ICET 2020 May 20-21, 2020
Release of TS ICET (Pre) 2020 answer key Last week of May 2020
Last date to raise objection against answer key First week of June 2020
Declaration of result and final answer key Third week of June 2020
Processing fee for counselling Aug-20
Document verification Aug-20

Syllabus of TSICET Entrance Test

Section-A: Analytical Ability

75 Questions (75 Marks)

1. Data Sufficiency:
A question is given followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as I and II. If the data given in I alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (1) is the correct answer. If the data given in II alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (2) is the correct answer. If both I and II put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statement alone is sufficient, then choice (3) is the correct answer. If both I and
II put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice (4) is the correct answer.

2.Problem Solving
a) Sequences and Series:
Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a: b: c: d relationship; odd thing out: missing number in a sequence or a series.
b) Data Analysis:
The data given in a Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram or a Passage is to be analyzed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.
c) Coding and Decoding Problems:
A code pattern of English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or decoded based on the given code or codes.
d) Date, Time & Arrangement Problems:
Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, departures and schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation interpretation

Section -B: Mathematical Ability

75 Questions (75 Marks)

I. Arithmetical Ability
Laws of indices, ratio and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility, l.c.m. and g.c.d;
Rational numbers, Ordering; Percentages; Profit and loss; Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.

II. Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, applications - Equation of a line in different forms
Trigonometry - Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°,
45°, 60°, 90°, 180°): Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances, Polynomials; Remainder theorem and consequences; Linear equations and expressions; Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative; Plane geometry - lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry-distance between points.

III. Statistical Ability:
Frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Correlation, simple problems on Probability

Section-C: Communication Ability

50 Questions (50 Marks)
Objectives of the Test

Candidates will be assessed on the ability to:
1. Identify vocabulary used in the day-to-day communication.
2. Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in the business contexts.
3. Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc.).
4. Understand written text and drawing inferences.
Part 1: Vocabulary
Part 2: Business and Computer terminology
Part 3: Functional Grammar
Part 4: Reading Comprehension (3 Passages)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in