2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th July 2012, 05:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Tripura University Recruitment Advertisement

Tripura University has embarked on a journey in pursuit of excellence. It has a last three and a half years of existence as a Central University. Tripura University has many job vacancies, good qualified teachers can apply for different posts in the institution. We are having all the employment notifications of Tripura University.

I am providing here PDF file link which have information about the vacancies in Tripura university.
tripurauniv.in/images/stories/University/Employment/Advertisement_for_Teachers%20Recruitment.pdf
7th December 2015, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know if there are any jobs available with Tripura University as I am keen on joining the University for better career prospects?
7th December 2015, 01:24 PM
Super Moderator

Recently Tripura University invited candidates for the post of Traineeship & Studentship, for which the interview were held on 16th November 2015.

Currently there are no positions available with the University.

However you can check the recruitment notifications which are published at regular interval on their official site by following the given steps below
:

Visit the official site of Tripura University which looks like the image attached.

On the centre of the page you will find the section for Employment News.

Under this section you will find some notifications with regards to the University.

Below these you will find a link for Read More, please click on it.

A new page will load which looks like the image attached will provide you all the notifications for employment with the University.

Please follow the steps for future reference as well.

Address:

TRIPURA UNIVERSITY
(A Central University)
Suryamaninagar, Tripura(W)
PIN: 799 022, India
Fax: +91 381 237 4802,
Phone: +91 381 237 4801/4803
E-mail: registrar@tripurauniv.in, tuoffice@tripurauniv.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in