2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st December 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Tripsy

Can you tell me about the Booking Process in Tripsy as I want to make booking for one week vacation in Darjeeling and Sikkim, please help me out with this?
21st December 2015, 12:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Tripsy

Tripsy is one of the leading B2B travel consolidators for East and North East of India. It provides ground handling support and expert advice to travel agents from all over India and abroad.

It was launched to create a separate brand for B2B domestic business. It is already a leader in agency business in its area of operations in Darjeeling - Sikkim - Dooars - Bhutan - Assam - Arunachal - Meghalaya and West Bengal.

Booking Process

Visit the official website of Tripsy

Click “Booking” at the bottom of the home page

On the new page fill in all the required details and submit

That page will look like this:

Once the tour details has been confirmed after discussion with executives, and one has to finalized the tour with guests, email one’s final confirmation with service voucher, and on that basis it issue the invoice and tentatively book service in the selected places.

To confirm the service formally one needs to make an initial advance of 50% of the total amount at the time of booking, remaining 50% of total package cost need to be deposited 7 days before the tour starts.

One may transfer money by cheque, online transfer, bank draft and other modes.

After it receives transfer confirmation from bank it will send the money receipt.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in