2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th August 2015, 08:47 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Transfer Money to India Bank of Baroda

Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India. It is the second-largest bank in India, after State Bank of India.

Interbank Mobile Payment Service
(IMPS) is an instant real time interbank electronic fund transfer service through mobile phones. It facilitates customers to use mobile phone as a channel for remitting funds to accounts in other banks.

Following are the steps for process flow of Interbank Mobile Payment Service (IMPS) of Baroda bank for money transfer by Remitter(Remitter is a person who sends a payment)

Step 1: Remitter sends instruction from his/her mobile through Baroda bank provided application or SMS.

Step 2: Remitting bank validates the details of the remitter and debits his/ her account. This transaction is sent by remitting bank to NPCI switch.

Step 3: The bank validates the details of beneficiary customer, credits the account, sends confirmation about transaction status and sends a SMS to the beneficiary customer informing him of the credit.

Step 4: Transaction status is send to remitting bank which in turn informs the status of transaction to the remitter.

Step 5: Remitting bank send a SMS confirmation of the transaction to the remitting customer.
4th December 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Maddy and I want to transfer money through Bank of Baroda so can you please tell me how can I transfer it online??
4th December 2015, 02:59 PM
Super Moderator

You can very easily send/transfer money online through NEFT/RTGS Facility of Bank of Baroda

NEFT/RTGS are the online money transfer system through which you can send money online

Benefits of Using NEFT/RTGS

-All Net banking users are eligible to utilize this on-line facility.
-Users can transfer funds to the beneficiaries in other banks in a simple, convenient and seamless manner.
-Funds transfer to other banks is faster, secure and safe
-Simple and easy to operate - from home / office anytime, anywhere
-Save time and energy
-RTGS/NEFT cost less than the conventional modes of remittance such as DD/MT
TIMINGS FOR RTGS

9.00 am to 4.15 pm for weekdays
9.00 am to 1.45 pm for Saturday

TIMINGS FOR NEFT

8.00 am to 6.45 pm for weekdays
8.00 am to 12.45 pm for Saturday

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in