2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th December 2014, 11:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Top MA English Literature college & admission procedure

Ok, University of Delhi offer MA English Literature course and it is the top University in india. Here I am providing you the admission procedure of MA English Literature in DU.

DU MA English Literature admission

Scheme of Grading Semester

Duration 4 Semester

Eligibility-

60% (or above) in B.A. Honours from University of Delhi does not automatically ensure admission or the availability of the colleges of your choice. Direct Admission will be given on the basis of a separate Merit List and will be subject to the availability of seats.
Therefore, all candidates seeking Direct Admission are also strongly advised to appear for the Entrance Test.

A candidate who secures Direct Admission will not be considered for admission through Entrance Test.

No of seats-

50% of seat in all categories (i.e. General, SC, ST, and OBC) in both the campuses (i.e. Main and South) and in the NCWEB are kept aside for Direct Admission and the remaining 50% of seats will be filled through Entrance Test.

If seats set aside for Direct Admission fall vacant, they will be made available for admission through Entrance Test ensuring that General Category seats are transferred to General Category, and SC/ST/OBC seats are transferred to the corresponding categories.

Admission procedure

The Prospectus and Application Form can be obtained from the concerned department on all working days.

Direct admissions are done on merit basis. Those seeking admissions through direct method are advised to attend entrance test, as direct admissions will be subject to the availability of seats.

General category candidates need to score at least 40% marks in the entrance test to get through the same. In case of OBC and PwD candidates the pass percentage required is 36% and 35% respectively.

DU MA English Literature course details

Contact details

University of Delhi North Campus
University Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110007 ‎
011 2766 7725

Map location-

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=University+of+Delhi+South+Campus,+Benito+Ju arez+Marg,+South+Campus,+New+Delhi,+Delhi&hl=en&ll =28.689646,77.20994&spn=0.009807,0.01869&sll=11.59 8957,78.084083&sspn=0.010951,0.01869&oq=delhi+Univ ersity&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
Here I am attaching a pdf file of course structure...............
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DU MA English Literature course details.pdf (670.8 KB, 74 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in