2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th March 2016, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Top 10 Nail Polish Brands

Hii Guys , I want to Get Top Nail Polish Brands and Prices List in India , Would you please provide me Same Information ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Nail Spa South Delhi
Top AC Brands
Best AC Brands
New Rum Brands
Best TV Brands
Best Rum Brands
Best Tea Bag Brands
TV Brands
Top Tea Brands
Top Selling Nail Polish Brands
Top 5 Nail Polish Brands
Brands Of Rum
TV Name Brands
PC brands
Rum Brands
Polish Film Institute
Polish Music Universities
ICS NAIL Courses
Nail Art Institutes In Hyderabad
12th March 2016, 08:45 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Top 10 Nail Polish Brands

Buddy , On your Demanding Here I am Providing Top Nail Polish Brands and Prices List in India , Have a Look :

Lakme
A 10ml Bottle costs Rs 200.

Revlon
It is priced at Rs 150 for a 9 ml bottle.

Colorbar
Although it is priced steeply at Rs 400 for 15ml it is an easy way to get glamorous for the festive or party season. Colorbar PRO Nail Lacquer has a long lasting effect. It is also priced at Rs 400 for 15 ml .

Maybelline
The Colour Show nail paint range offered by them is gel based and is available in 40 bold colours. It is priced reasonably at Rs 75 for 6 ml.

Elle 18
The funky coloured nail paints comes in bottles of 5 ml and prices at Rs 50

Chambor
They dry fast and don’t chip easily.
The bottles are of 5 ml and costs Rs 485 a set. Chambor nail enamel range comes in bright hues and contains nail hardner for better results.
A 7 ml bottle is priced at Rs 270.

L’Oreal
It is priced at Rs 235 for 5 ml. However the product has some very unique colours which give a smooth and rich effect.
The nail paints also come in very chic looking bottles and is packaged very attractively.

Inglot
Priced at Rs 490 and Rs 600 (depending on the shade the price varies), these come in a 15 ml Jar.

Lotus
These nail paints also come with a flat application brush which is user friendly and the paint dries in no time giving the user a hassle free experience of application. This range comes in 8 ml bottles and is priced at Rs 110.

Street wear
They also dry quickly in about 40 seconds. The brand pricing is also done by keeping in mind its targeted consumer range. The 5 ml bottle comes at Rs 55 whereas the 9 ml ones are priced at Rs 100.

Faces
Faces is a good brand when it comes to the nail paints.
Their nail paints comes in two sizes and it has many things for nail art lovers like nail art stickers, artificial nails etc.

OPI:

This is great nail polish brand in India that you may find expensive at Rs 520.

China Glaze:

This is one of my favorite brands. It is quite expensive at Rs. 500.
But the quality is very good.

NYX:

These nail paints are of very good quality.
They come in many finishes and colors.
Availability is an issue.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in