2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th February 2016, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Top 10 Business In India To Start With Small Scale

I have completed my studies and planning to start a small business in my home town searching for the ideas to start small scale business. Will you provide me list of top 10 business to start in India with small scale provide me details of business so that I can plan to start my own business?
Similar Threads
Thread
How To Start A Small Scale Business
I want to start a small business any ideas
The Best Business to Start in India
Top 10 Business In India To Start
Small Scale Business Ideas In India List
I Want A Small Business Start At The Home
List Small Scale Business Ideas
Top Small Scale Business
Small Scale Industries Business Plan
Small Business to Start in India
Start Small Business from Home
Best start up business in India
Small Scale Business Ideas In India
Small Business Ideas for Men in India
Want to start small business
Best Business To Start In India
Small Scale business ideas
Ideas to Start a Small Business
Small Scale Business
Best small business ideas to start
27th February 2016, 08:30 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Top 10 Business In India To Start With Small Scale

As per your request here I am providing you the list of top 10 business to start in India with small scale. Please check the below list of business:

The list includes:

1 School and Office Supplies

These products are in demand all year round, so entrepreneurs do not need to worry about making sales.

2 Customized Jewelry:

You can invest in buying a small jewelry-making kit and create necklaces, earrings, and bracelets that are uniquely designed for each of your customers.

3 Greeting Cards:

You do not have to invest much of your cash for this kind of business; all it takes is creativity and resourcefulness. Unleash all your creative juices and try to make cards with attractive designs and patterns.

4 Fast food Restaurant:

You do not really need to spend much, especially if you already own a small space that can be turned into a canteen.

5 Thrift Shops:

Many people like buying second-hand items because they are affordable and fit their budget.

6 Rental Services

If you have a car or an extra room in your house or building, then renting them out to other people can earn you money.

7 Digital Photography

Almost everyone owns a digital camera, so you can use can also use this gadget to generate a steady source of income.

8 Wooden Furniture making

If you are skilled in handicraft, then you can surely earn huge amounts of money from this kind of business.

9 Home Decorations

Creativity really pays off and pays well. People love decorating their homes with vases, chimes, figurines, and other things that can beautify houses.

10. Paintings

If you are gifted with an artistic talent, then let it shine by creating paintings for the people in your community.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in