2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th December 2015, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Re: TNPSC Health Officer Jobs?

Hello sir, I want to get job in TNPSC as a health officer. Will you please provide m detail currently present job in TNPSC for health officer?
19th December 2015, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TNPSC Health Officer Jobs?

Currently no any jobs are available for the Health officer at TNPSC. If this TNPSC will invite their jobs notification then I’ll inform you.

Here I’m giving you info of currently presnt job in TNPSC:

Name of the Post (s) with Code No
Date of Notification Date of Closing Date of Exam

Village Administrative Officer in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service
12.11.2015 14.12.2015 14.02.2016 FN
Age limit:

SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MB Cs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes No maximum age limit

Others: i.e Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs: 35 Years

Education requires:

Candidates should be completed their B.S.Sc.( Bachelor of Sanitary Science) degree of Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India or the Diploma in Public Health (2 years duration) of the University of Calcutta.

A certificate of having undergone a special course of training in Sanitary Science in the Medical Colleges, Madras for a period of not less than one year and of having passed the examination for Licentiate in Public Health held at the end of that course.

Here I’m giving you process:
Visit an official website of TNPSC

Click on recruitment and select function.

Click on apply online

One Time Registration is mandatory for all the candidates to apply for any posts.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in