2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th August 2014, 09:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TNPSC Group 4 Question Paper

List of few questions of English of TNPSC group 4 exam is given below:
Select the statement which matches with the correct question tag :
A) Everybody agreed to our proposal. did they (P
Bniverybody agreed to our pr0p0sal. didn't they '?
C) Everybody agreed to- our proposal. do they ?
D} Everybody agreed to our proposal. don‘t they ?

Pick out the sentence with SVOC pattern :
A] Man hunts animals. mercilessly
til/We elected Malar. the leader
C) She boils the milk everyday
D) They stand under the tree.

Identify the sentence :
He is certain to be late so why to wait for him ? ,
A] Simple
8} Compound
C] Complex
D) None of these.

Select the correct sequence of preposition :
.. . . . . . . . . .. the eleventh hour Ramu withdrew ............. .. the contest. leaving the
field open ................ .. his opponent ................ .. that day.
A] at. from. on. To
B] at. on. from. to
C) on. at. from. to
D at. from. to. on.

Match the statements given in Column A with their question tags in Column 13
and select the correct answer from the codes given below :
Column A Eolumn B
a) It's raining. l. didn't they '?
b} They came by car. 2. can she '?
Ic) They don't like me. 3. isn‘t it ?
(1) She can't do thejob. 4. do they ?
Codes :
a b c d ‘
A) 1 4 2 3 i.
B} 3 2 l 4-
c) \A i 4 2
Di 4 3 I 2

Select the appropriate active voice for the italitized words :
The house next door has been bought by Anitha.
A} bought 1
3] have bought
C] have been bought
[)1 will have been bought.

Which one of the following has correct gerund form ‘9
A I am tired of waiting
B) 1 am tired of having waited
C] I am tired of being waited
D] 1 am tired to wait

For more questions,here I am giving attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TNPSC group 4 Question Paper.pdf (444.1 KB, 68 views)
5th August 2014, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

TNPSC group 4 Question Paper

Can you provide the English question paper of TNPSC group 4 exam?
5th August 2014, 12:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TNPSC group 4 Question Paper

List of few questions of English of TNPSC group 4 exam is given below:
Select the statement which matches with the correct question tag :
A) Everybody agreed to our proposal. did they (P
Bniverybody agreed to our pr0p0sal. didn't they '?
C) Everybody agreed to- our proposal. do they ?
D} Everybody agreed to our proposal. don‘t they ?

Pick out the sentence with SVOC pattern :
A] Man hunts animals. mercilessly
til/We elected Malar. the leader
C) She boils the milk everyday
D) They stand under the tree.

Identify the sentence :
He is certain to be late so why to wait for him ? ,
A] Simple
8} Compound
C] Complex
D) None of these.

Match the statements given in Column A with their question tags in Column 13
and select the correct answer from the codes given below :
Column A Eolumn B
a) It's raining. l. didn't they '?
b} They came by car. 2. can she '?
Ic) They don't like me. 3. isn‘t it ?
(1) She can't do thejob. 4. do they ?
Codes :
a b c d ‘
A) 1 4 2 3 i.
B} 3 2 l 4-
c) \A i 4 2
Di 4 3 I 2.

Select the appropriate active voice for the italitized words :
The house next door has been bought by Anitha.
A} bought 1
3] have bought
C] have been bought
[)1 will have been bought.

Which one of the following has correct gerund form ‘9
A I am tired of waiting
B) 1 am tired of having waited
C] I am tired of being waited
D] 1 am tired to wait

Select the correct sequence of preposition :
.. . . . . . . . . .. the eleventh hour Ramu withdrew ............. .. the contest. leaving the
field open ................ .. his opponent ................ .. that day.
A] at. from. on. To
B] at. on. from. to
C) on. at. from. to
D at. from. to. on

For more questions,here I am giving attachment
12th December 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

TNPSC Group 4 Question Paper

Can you provide me the previous year question papers for TNPSC Group 4 Exam as I need it for preparation?
12th December 2014, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator

The previous year question papers for TNPSC Group 4 Exam as you need it for preparation is as follows:

TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus & Study Materials

UNIT-I GENERAL SCIENCE : Physics: Nature of Universe-General Scientific laws-Inventions and discoveries-National scientific laboratories-Mechanics and properties of matter-Physical quantities, standards and units-Force, motion and energy- Magnetism, electricity and electronics -Heat, light and sound Chemistry-Elements and Compounds-Acids, bases and salts-Fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides Botany-Main Concepts of life science-Classification of living organism- Nutrition and dietetics-Respiration Zoology-Blood and blood circulation-Reproductive system-Environment, ecology, health and hygiene-Human diseases including communicable and non – communicable diseases - prevention and remedies-Animals, plants and human life

UNIT-II. CURRENT EVENTS History-Latest diary of events-national -National symbols-Profile of States- Eminent persons & places in news-Sports & games-Books & authors - Awards & honors’-India and its neighbors Political Science-1. Problems in conduct of public elections-2. Political parties and political system in India-3. Public awareness & General administration-4. Welfare oriented govt. schemes, their utility Geography--Geographical landmarks- Economics-- Current socio-economic problems Science-Latest inventions on science & technology

UNIT- III. GEOGRAPHY Earth and Universe-Solar system-Monsoon, rainfall, weather & climate- Water resources --- rivers in India-Soil, minerals & natural resources-Forest & wildlife-Agricultural pattern-Transport including surface transport & communication-Social geography – population-density and distribution- Natural calamities – Disaster Management.

UNIT - IV. HISTORY AND CULTURE OF INDIA AND TAMIL NADU - Indus valley civilization-Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas-Age of Vijayanagaram and the bahmanis-South Indian history-Culture and Heritage of Tamil people-India since independence-Characteristics of Indian culture-Unity in diversity –race, colour, language, custom-India-as secular state-Growth of rationalist, Dravidian movement in TN-Political parties and populist schemes

UNIT-V. INDIAN POLITY Constitution of India--Preamble to the constitution- Salient features of constitution- Union, state and territory- Citizenship-rights amend duties- Fundamental rights- Fundamental duties- Human rights charter- Union legislature – Parliament- State executive- State Legislature – assembly- Local government – panchayat raj – Tamil Nadu- Judiciary in India – Rule of law/Due process of law-Elections- Official language and Schedule-VIII Corruption in public life- Anti-corruption measures –CVC, lok-adalats, Ombudsman, CAG - Right to information- Empowerment of women- Consumer protection forms

UNIT-VI. INDIAN ECONOMY Nature of Indian economy- Five-year plan models-an assessment-Land reforms & agriculture-Application of science in agriculture-Industrial growth- Rural welfare oriented programmers-Social sector problems – population, education, health, employment, poverty-Economic trends in Tamil Nadu

UNIT-VI. INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT National renaissance-Emergence of national leaders-Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore- Different modes of agitations-Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar & others-

UNIT-VII. APTITUDE & MENTAL ABILITY TESTS Conversion of information to data-Collection, compilation and presentation of data - Tables, graphs, diagrams -Analytical interpretation of data - Simplification-Percentage-Highest Common Factor (HCF)-Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)-Ratio and Proportion-Simple interest-Compound interest- Area-Volume-Time and Work-Logical Reasoning-Puzzles-Dice-Visual Reasoning-Alpha numeric Reasoning-Number Series.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TNPSC Group 4 Question Paper.pdf (5.82 MB, 88 views)
23rd March 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the TNPSC or Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 4 previous year question paper as I need it for preparation?
23rd March 2015, 12:54 PM
Super Moderator

TNPSC or Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts Group 4 Exam in single paper (Objective Type) which is of two types.

1. One type of question paper will contain questions on General Studies (SSC Std) (75 Items) and Aptitude Test (25 Items) and General English (100 Items).

2. The other will contain questions on General Studies (75 items), Aptitude Test (25 items) and General Tamil (100 items).

3. Candidates are given the option to choose either General Tamil or General English for answering the second 100 items apart from answering the first (75+25) 100 items on General Studies and Aptitude Test.

more paper detail to atteched in a pdf file.......................
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TNPSC Group 4 Question Paper.pdf (962.0 KB, 143 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in