2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th January 2017, 03:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TNPSC Group 1 Jan

As you Asking for the Information About the TNPSC Group I Post the Details of the Recruitment is given below

Name of Posts

Deputy Collector
Deputy Superintendent of Police (category-I)
Assistant Commissioner
District Registrar
District Employment Officer
District Officer (Fire and Rescue Service)

Eligibility Criteria

Age limit : 21 to 28 Years

Education Qualification

Deputy Superintendent of Police (Cat.I) - A degree or diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science and also to those who possess National awards for Physical efficiency.

Assistant Commissioner (C.T) First Preference - A degree both in Commerce and Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws

Assistant Commissioner (C.T) Second Preference - A degree both in Commerce and Law

Assistant Commissioner (C.T) Third Preference - A degree either in Commerce or Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws

Assistant Commissioner (C.T) Fourth Preference - A degree either in Commerce or Law.

District Employment Officer - Graduate in Economics / Education / Sociology / Statistics or Psychology and to those with Post Graduate Diploma in Social Science and Experience in Industrial / Personnel Management / Labour Welfare.

Physical Qualification

Deputy Superintendent of Police (Cat.I)

For Men - Must be not less than 165 cms in Height, and not less than 86 cms round the chest on full inspiration and must have a chest expansion of not less than 5 cms on full inspiration.

For Women - Must be not less than 155 cms in Height. The Chest measurement will not apply to them.

Dates of the Recruitment

Date of Notification 09.11.2016 -
Last date for submission of applications 08.12.2016 -
Last date for payment of Fee through
Bank or Post Office 10.12.2016-
Date of Preliminary examination 19.02.2017

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in